PDA

View Full Version : package deals

Mowerboy04
12-17-2004, 02:39 PM
do u give packages to your customers? like grass cutting, edging, trimming and blowing, and then hedge trimming and stuff like that and what would u guys charge for it? thanks

out4now
12-17-2004, 02:48 PM
Every property is different so a "package deal" is not really feasiable. Each property will need to be priced out according to how much work is involved and costs.

Fantasy Lawns
12-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Down here we call it "Full Service" .... which will have a variety of "optional" services such as hedges, weeding, palm trimming .... mulch n flower installs are priced as the job is done ..... Full Service Gold includes fert n squirt

Ol'time Lawncare
12-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Package deal or fool service means to me, lawn cut , edging, weedwacking and blowing off driveways and walkways. thats a deal in its self! for 10000sqf we charge 35, witch only takes25 minutes! anything else is extra.

bobbygedd
12-17-2004, 04:13 PM
the "package deal" should BENEFIT YOU! here's how mine works. FULL PKG:includes seasonal mowing (don't say weekly, cus if you miss a week, the problems start), spring and fall cleanup, lawn fert/chemical treatment program,fall aeration, in some cases shrub trimming, edging of beds. add up the price for all the services, divide by 10, and give them a bill for TEN EASY PAYMENTS. the first payment due by march first. the last payment due by dec. 1st. HOW does this benefit the client? they are getting all of thier property needs cared for by one contractor, this contractor is on thier property weekly, therefor monitoring and problems before they get out of hand. they have the "easy" payment plan. HOW does it benefit us? you can provide multiple services on each property on a single stop, this increases profits ALOT. you are basically paid by march 1st, and again april first, in most cases you don't even visit thier property until the first week in april. this means....you have several hunred of thier dollars in your pocket already. this eliminates any chance of getting beat out of money. anything other than these items (mulch, etc) should be charged separately and billed at time of service

tiedeman
12-17-2004, 04:28 PM
I have three packages that I offer customers, but there is not a set fee, unless they want a 12 month flat rate for the packages.

Basic
mow/trim/blow
spring/fall clean up

Gold
mow/trim/blow
spring/fall clean up
landscaping maintenance (includes weeding, pruning of shrubs and pruning of trees)

Platinum
mow/trim/blow
spring/fall clean up
landscaping maintenance
lawn fertilization

they also can add additional services to their packages such as aeration, detaching, etc.

Tn Lawn Man
12-17-2004, 04:59 PM
I have Full Service, Basic, and Customized

Full Service: this provides everything from mulch to fert to cutting - I only do this for CONTRACTED commercial accounts

Basic: this is the standard cut, trim and blow - billed monthly or per cut

Customized: This allows the customer to pick what things they want as the needs arise. Example: I inform them that I will be doing mulch in "x" number of weeks and if they want it the price will be ____. I use this mostly on my residentials.

I shy away heavily from "Full Serivice" for my residentials because so many are different and so many move some time in the season.

tailoredlook
12-17-2004, 06:12 PM
I give my clients prices for all of my services, if they decide they want everything, i.e. mow lawn, fert. pruning, spring and fall clean ups, then I usually give 10% dicount off yearly bill.