PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Lesco Z Two

advanced lawn care
12-17-2004, 05:15 PM
I was wonderring if anyone had a Z Two and how it performed. I was looking into getting one.

J&L-lawncare
08-18-2006, 10:34 PM
we got one - i've got no complaints. it's just like the cub cadet tank, only green. :usflag:

MMLawn
08-18-2006, 10:47 PM
we got one - i've got no complaints. it's just like the cub cadet tank, only green. :usflag:

DUDE!!!! Instead of being so concerned with being the Lesco cheerleader READ THE DATE OF THE QUESTION......it was ask 2 YEARS AGO :dizzy:

HenryB
08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
I heard the Z three (Z3) is coming soon.

pugs
08-18-2006, 10:56 PM
I heard the Z three (Z3) is coming soon.

Thats gone...the Z4 is out now isnt it? Are we talking cars here or???:)

HenryB
08-18-2006, 11:14 PM
No cars just talkin Lesco ZTR's.

wriken
08-18-2006, 11:27 PM
don't know about lesco, but big changes for the cub tank. 7 dealers around the nation got picked to go to a cub meeting, and had to sign a confidentiality note. That all I can say about it.:)
Probably some will trickle to the lesco model.

grass_cuttin_fool
08-19-2006, 07:56 AM
I suppose every one that receives Turf Magazine got a Tank DVD this month. We have a new Lesco here in the city and I seriously considering purchasing the Lesco version. I like what I see and what I hear from LS members. That price for the Lesco sure helps the bottom line also. The onlything that concerns me are parts and in the video, they say the hydro system holds 3 qts? My tiger cub holds 5qts. It just seems to me it would of been easier to add a bigger resevoir and not have to depend on 2 fans all the time. But hey.......Im not an egineer so what do I know

wayne

wriken
08-19-2006, 08:20 AM
I suppose every one that receives Turf Magazine got a Tank DVD this month. We have a new Lesco here in the city and I seriously considering purchasing the Lesco version. I like what I see and what I hear from LS members. That price for the Lesco sure helps the bottom line also. The onlything that concerns me are parts and in the video, they say the hydro system holds 3 qts? My tiger cub holds 5qts. It just seems to me it would of been easier to add a bigger resevoir and not have to depend on 2 fans all the time. But hey.......Im not an egineer so what do I know

wayne
I agree, I like the capacity of my tanks about 2 gals.