PDA

View Full Version : quote

caz1
12-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Can someone help me with a quote on how it should look i've looked everywhere but can not fing one. I want to go to a new store that just opened and I would like to have one in hand when i go in thanks :waving:

YardPro
12-19-2004, 06:34 PM
quote on what?

Travis Followell
12-19-2004, 06:37 PM
I don't know what your talking about.

caz1
12-19-2004, 06:39 PM
Can someone help me with a quote on how it should look i've looked everywhere but can not fing one. I want to go to a new store that just opened and I would like to have one in hand when i go in thanks :waving:

a quote on lawn mowing service

YardPro
12-19-2004, 06:45 PM
it should be more informative than the origional post :)

caz1
12-19-2004, 07:09 PM
it should be more informative than the origional post :)

OK let me try this again there is new store that is opening soon, and I would like to get there biz for the lawn mowing trimming and edging. However I have not had to give a qoute or estmite on paper yet. So if anyone can tell me how it should how it look or post one that you have used I would appreciated thank you :waving:

YardPro
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
yea, i was kidding.
i was talking about the quote you give him.

just type one up in word

company name:

services provided
price

caz1
12-19-2004, 07:58 PM
thanks yard pro kind of figured you were kidding about half way through the last post but though mize well finsh it :rolleyes:

SodKing
12-19-2004, 08:36 PM
"The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the scythe."
Old Russian saying

Shuter
12-19-2004, 08:40 PM
Go to Staples or an office supply store and invest in an invoicing/ estimating program. It will be well worth the short money it will cost. You want you estimate to look and sound professional.

Harleyboy52
12-19-2004, 08:45 PM
You may need to talk to someone there and see if they already have a landscape contract drawn up. I'm bidding on a motel that a friend of mine runs and I went by the other day to talk to her and she gave me a copy of their contract to look over (19 pages very small print). It took me about an hour and a half to read it and understand what they were looking for. They have left blanks for me to fill in with company name, insurance info and such, but the duties are very well defined by them.