PDA

View Full Version : contract with santa.....

bobbygedd
12-21-2004, 09:11 AM
i think my 6 yr old son is listening to me b!tch too much about customers, and having contracts. last night , as we mailed our letter to santa with his christmas list, he asked when he will be recieving his signed copy. he thinks santa should read his list, sign it, and return it, this way he is sure to get everything "they agreed on". that's my boy. but, santa aint signing, i told him he's gonna have to take his chances on this one.

Norm Al
12-21-2004, 09:12 AM
so does your kid think santa is real?

s and s mowing
12-21-2004, 09:15 AM
i have a 8 yr old girl and 5 yr old boy and they both still believe although girl has about figured it out,and it makes me sad.

impactlandscaping
12-21-2004, 09:21 AM
i think my 6 yr old son is listening to me b!tch too much about customers, and having contracts. last night , as we mailed our letter to santa with his christmas list, he asked when he will be recieving his signed copy. he thinks santa should read his list, sign it, and return it, this way he is sure to get everything "they agreed on". that's my boy. but, santa aint signing, i told him he's gonna have to take his chances on this one.

Atta boy, Bob. Just hope he doesn't watch too much of the"Apprentice"..lol...he may try to fire you if Santa fails to deliver the goods..lol

ozzys cuts
12-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Now that's one smart kid!! I have an 8 year old boy and a 6 year old girl and the santa's not real questions are coming fast and furios. I just tell them santa is magical. They seem like they want to beleive me but I see a little doubt. I think they don't want the gravy train to end.

bobbygedd
12-21-2004, 09:35 AM
of course believes in santa, and rudolph too. we leave cookies for santa, and carrots for rudolph. who else would take a bite out of those snacks, and leave the rest there, uneaten?

Norm Al
12-21-2004, 10:56 AM
bah humbug:)

rodfather
12-21-2004, 12:37 PM
he asked when he will be recieving his signed copy. he thinks santa should read his list, sign it, and return it, this way he is sure to get everything "they agreed on". that's my boy.

The apple didn't fall very far from the tree, huh bobby...

TClawn
12-21-2004, 02:01 PM
of course believes in santa, and rudolph too. we leave cookies for santa, and carrots for rudolph. who else would take a bite out of those snacks, and leave the rest there, uneaten?

don't forget to leave a silver bullet for him too. :)

Soupy
12-21-2004, 02:15 PM
My 5 yr old girl believes, but my 8 yr old boy does not. The flying reindeer is what made my son start questioning Santa. He said real sarcastically, "dad do you really think there are flying rain deer" I just laughed at said, you are a smart boy and I won't lie to you. You are correct, Santa drives a Chevy :). He agrees not to tell his sister and he has been true to his word.

out4now
12-21-2004, 02:20 PM
That is funny. A contract.lol.