PDA

View Full Version : From mowin to snowin

pjslawncare/landscap
12-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Just got home from plowin the white stuff. Man my bones are chillin, but this hot chocolate sure hits the spot. Crazy thing is that yesterday I was still mowin like crazy and it was mid 40's. They are sayin that were gonna get another 6" to 12" tonite also so Ill be busy again!

ztoro
12-22-2004, 08:58 PM
Just got home from plowin the white stuff. Man my bones are chillin, but this hot chocolate sure hits the spot. Crazy thing is that yesterday I was still mowin like crazy and it was mid 40's. They are sayin that were gonna get another 6" to 12" tonite also so Ill be busy again!

Well it was 57 in NJ today.... felt like summer after being 8 degrees on monday.....

No snow in the 10 day for us....... :(

RedWingsDet
12-22-2004, 09:03 PM
I hear you there, yesterday I was doing leaf cleanups, this morning there was about an 1inch on the ground, there calling for anywhere between 4-8 inches over here. I sure hope it does, we havent had even 2" yet, we usually have atleast 10" so far this time of the year, so were past due. Hopefully It will dump on us tonight! Its $$$ falling from the sky! :waving:

sethsodsquad
12-22-2004, 11:42 PM
Yeah, had the same issue - just went from leaf cleanup yesterday to snow removal today. I'm in CO - we got like an inch or so and maybe more tonight. It's supposed to be around 0 F tomorrow.

Luckily, though, I'll have some fun when the snow melts - because I'm getting a new Echo PB651 blower next week! Can't wait to experience the difference between my old blower and this beast. (I know, I know - It's not as good as the Redmax 8001, but its good enough for me.)

Seth

i_plant_art
12-23-2004, 12:50 AM
we got 3 inches of ice right now sleeted al day and compacted together.... wont happen again for a long time it doesnt ever snow much down here... but if only my wife would let me buy that plow i been wanting the one time it does it could pay for itself. she said it herself today ... if we had a snow plow we could be out makin money....... i looked at her and said oh yeah no shat thats what i said back in july when we had $ over our heads.... oh well soemtimes they never understand us its in our blood i guess.