PDA

View Full Version : exmark metro

Mowerboy04
12-22-2004, 10:07 PM
there an exmark metro on ebay thats close to my house it has 48 hours on it and hes asking 1,500 for it. is it worth it. and my other question about the metro was dose it have reverse?
thanks

captaingreen
12-22-2004, 10:19 PM
I have a 2000 Metro 36" w/15hp KAW, I paid about $1900 new for mine, so assuming all things are as they appear it sounds good to me. As far as reverse the answer is yes, however the reverse is more of an assist, you actually have to pull a little as well. :waving:

Petr51488
12-22-2004, 10:41 PM
I have a 2000 Metro 36" w/15hp KAW, I paid about $1900 new for mine, so assuming all things are as they appear it sounds good to me. As far as reverse the answer is yes, however the reverse is more of an assist, you actually have to pull a little as well. :waving:

I also bought a metro. Mine was the HP with floating deck and ecs, which was brand new. I brought it into the place i bought it and now when i put it in reverse all i have to do it push lighlty on the ecs bars and it goes in reverse.. its actually pretty cool..before that i had to pull back like you said..

s and s mowing
12-22-2004, 10:42 PM
i have a new 2005 metro,kohler 15,ecs controls,2500.00 out the door.sounds like a sweet deal.does the one you looking at have a hr meter(how are you sure 48 hrs).

s and s mowing
12-22-2004, 10:49 PM
what did they do petr,change the tension spring location?????? i have mine set in middle hole,where is yours?

Mowerboy04
12-22-2004, 11:01 PM
i shold also mention this one has esc on it and it dose have an hour meeter

RedWingsDet
12-22-2004, 11:05 PM
i shold also mention this one has esc on it and it dose have an hour meeter

Sounds like a good deal bro. If you dont buy it, let me know and I might go snatch it up.

Im not one to correct people for spelling mistakes, but its does, not dose.

dose is like you going to dose off. :dizzy:

LOL. Sorry bro, just helping ya out!
P.S. Are you going to be pushing snow tommarow?

splatz100
12-22-2004, 11:28 PM
im definately not going to pushing snow tomorrow, down here in south louisiana!!!!

RedWingsDet
12-22-2004, 11:29 PM
im definately not going to pushing snow tomorrow, down here in south louisiana!!!!

LOL, I was referring to MowerBoy, were sopossed to get dropped on tonight/tommarow.

However, Im glad you read my posts to the fullest :)

Carolina Cutter
12-22-2004, 11:31 PM
there an exmark metro on ebay thats close to my house it has 48 hours on it and hes asking 1,500 for it. is it worth it. and my other question about the metro was dose it have reverse?
thanks

That price and those few hours..........must belong to a home owner. If I were there I would buy it. I have a metro and love it! :cool:

Petr51488
12-22-2004, 11:50 PM
what did they do petr,change the tension spring location?????? i have mine set in middle hole,where is yours?

Im really not sure what they did, but it sure works pretty good.

nitrotim
12-23-2004, 08:42 AM
thanks

I think its the same one I was looking at. This the second time around on ebay . It didn't sell the first time he had it up there. I think if it dosen't reac his reserve this time you should email him right away he will probably sell it cheaper than 1500l.. I just bought a seeder so I decided not to try and buy it.

Mowerboy04
12-24-2004, 11:19 AM
yea i pushed snow it was a pain in the a** i hate snow :angry:

Kelly's Landscaping
12-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Not necessarily a homeowner I own 48" metro with the 15 Kawasaki and the ecs handle bars. I hate the thing I bought it in 2003 because I could not afford the hydro. I doubt in 2 years she has even 150 hours there are weeks she has more time loading and unloading on to the trailer then cutting. I will take the Lazers any day over that so if it is possible to use a ZTR then the metro gets no use at my company.

Duramax99
12-24-2004, 03:23 PM
I think that $1,500 is too much for a 36" Metro. You can get them close to that brand new. If this is the second time around for this machine, I would email the guy and tell him you'll pay $1,000 and see what he say's.

Fareway Lawncare
12-24-2004, 03:35 PM
how do you Know it Only has 48hrs...They Don't come w/an hr Meter.

Even if they Did or if the Guy Put one on Himself You'd Be a Sap to rely on That Bit of Info.

Smithers
12-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Sounds like a good deal bro. If you dont buy it, let me know and I might go snatch it up.

Im not one to correct people for spelling mistakes, but its does, not dose.

dose is like you going to dose off. :dizzy:

LOL. Sorry bro, just helping ya out!
P.S. Are you going to be pushing snow tommarow?

mark, you are right about the spelling...hehhehe

many times i have seen you write TOMMAROW......what the hell is that? a breed between a tomato and a merlot?

It's "tomorrow"...you always put the A in there. funny stuff. :waving: :waving: :waving:

Oh yeah, and the belt drive sucks. i had it. hated it. have to pull like a madman when you put it in reverse. i am not a big guy, so i did not like it.

RedWingsDet
12-24-2004, 05:09 PM
mark, you are right about the spelling...hehhehe

many times i have seen you write TOMMAROW......what the hell is that? a breed between a tomato and a merlot?

It's "tomorrow"...you always put the A in there. funny stuff. :waving: :waving: :waving:

Oh yeah, and the belt drive sucks. i had it. hated it. have to pull like a madman when you put it in reverse. i am not a big guy, so i did not like it.

LOL. Thank you, thats why I said im not one to correct peoples spelling because im not the best speller myself. LOL. Thanks for correcting me!

I dont mind the belt drive, I never really have to go in reverse so ya. Anyway, Im out to xmas party, have a good one...

Everyone have a safe and happy christmas!!!