PDA

View Full Version : Walker Mowers

Landscape89
12-23-2004, 06:54 PM
I am training to own my landscaping company at my agricultural high school. Today we went out for the first time and got some experience driving the Walkers. I must say... Quick, Efficient and Very Very Easy to operate. I think this is a Top-Notch Mower!! :cool2:

out4now
12-23-2004, 07:12 PM
They make a nice product. You will find other mowers that have a faster transport speed though. They are great if you'll be bagging everything. I like the idea of all the interchangable decks and implements. We were pushing hard for these at the school district.

zamboni
12-23-2004, 07:22 PM
I also just test drove one. It is by far the easiest to operate mower that I've demoed that doesn't tear the lawn. Who cares about the extra 1-3 mph that you don't get from a larger mower. 20 hp, 48" cut was just awesome. I'm a solo operator and effort and quality are all on my shoulders. I might get it!

Lawnchoice
12-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Great mowers guys. I can attest to that as I have owned 4 of them coming up on 10 years this May.

26HP Efi unit now. They work great when you have to maintain a tightly landsacped property that needs bagging. Amazing with spring/fall cleanups too. Not really the quickest, but they aren't engineered to be. That is what the ZTR's are for !

davis
12-23-2004, 08:26 PM
first year with my walker 20/48 bagged some leaves for 2 hours. lawn looked great. thank you .thank you from the client and picked up the neighbor