PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas

chefdrp
12-24-2004, 09:18 PM
Merry christmas to all and hope you have a great day. And hope you all get what you want from santa. Some are hoping for snow and we are going to get some more tonight so ill get up early and do some driveways then spend the day with the fam.

out4now
12-24-2004, 09:27 PM
Thanks and same to you. Already got everything I wanted, family got together for food, everyone's doing well and went to see Dad at the home. Don't really need anymore than that, I'm already happy. (Although a new laptop would be nice Santa)

Jusmowin
12-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Merry Christmas to everyonone

Soupy
12-24-2004, 10:10 PM
Thanks and same to you. Already got everything I wanted, family got together for food, everyone's doing well and went to see Dad at the home. Don't really need anymore than that, I'm already happy. (Although a new laptop would be nice Santa)

I feel the same way, as long as my family is healthy and together then that is all I need. My wife asked me why I don't go to the bar as much as I use to (I go once every 6 months now). I told her because I have all I need right here. I'm not a young kid anymore that has to hit the bar several times a week. I'm not saying I still don't drink my share of rum and cokes :)

Happy Holidays to all! Remember that you don't have to be religious to enjoy this time of year.

J&R
12-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Merry CHRISTmas to all.

LLandscaping
12-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe New Year. Remember if you drink dont drive have someone give you a lift home. I hope everyone will have a great and prosperous 2005.

walker-talker
12-24-2004, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=Soupy]I'm not a young kid anymore that has to hit the bar several times a week. I'm not saying I still don't drink my share of rum and cokes :)
[QUOTE]
I hear that!! Sometimes I think I miss it, then I think how much more productive I am the next day after drinking vs laying on the couch drinking water and taking naps all day.

Merry Christmas to all
and to all a good night.

Matt

SodKing
12-24-2004, 11:19 PM
Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night....

Likestomow
12-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. I thank God for His grace to all of us.

leadarrows
12-24-2004, 11:37 PM
Merry Christmas

shepoutside
12-25-2004, 12:04 AM
Merry Christmas to all, and all the best in the new year !!! :drinkup: