PDA

View Full Version : 1986 GMC K-3500 for sale

Wesley's Lawn
12-25-2004, 12:57 AM
1986 GMC K-3500 120,000 miles, 350 motor, 400 tranny, 205 transfer case. Dana 60 front end, Corprate 14 in rear. New tranny, new transfer case, rebuilt motor at 118,000 miles. New Firestone Steeltex AT Tires 235/85/16. New Altanator.Diffrent light bar then in pictures. Has a Code 3 MX-7000 4 corner strobes not rotators with takedowns and alleys. Also has Signal master split arrow stick and New plow lights. CD player and stero and CB radio. The body is pretty good there are scraches and few dings. The passenger door and front of box have a big dent in them. The only major rust is the drivers side floor is gone and can corners are starting to go. Other then that its a great truck and has never let me down. Good soild work truck. It has 8' leo plow with end plates simmilar to turkey wings but they make the plow in to a box It has new springs and rods, hoses and cutting edge. I also have the biggest weather gaurd tool box made in with the two door that open from the sides, may include if wanted or keep for new truck. Make me an offer?

Heres a link with the pictures http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=11399