PDA

View Full Version : Who got what for christmas?

sodgod
12-26-2004, 06:51 PM
Hey everyone.....hope everyones christams was as good as mine. What did everyone get for there gifts? This year i got a new broadcast fertilizer spreader, an echo brush cutter attachment, .095 reel of trimmer line (echo) tape measures chalk lines,work gloves, hardscape book, new record keep/ day planer. Thats on top of what i already bought my self for christmas.....my new echo PB-403 backpack blower. Also, i am looking at a new chainsaw. Got my eyes on a nice sthil farmboss 280.

sailinstud420
12-26-2004, 07:03 PM
got me some peltors, they are yellow with a 22 decibel noise reduction rating. Are these the same ones I see most people using? I had a hard time finding them, checked, lowes, home depot, walmart, etc. I finally was able to find them at meijers(these are mostly in MI, some in IN and OH i think) of all places. I got them for around 55.00, but I see places like grainger.com had them for almost 100.00. Do they have different noise reduction ratings? Is 22 enough that you can still hear the radio over the beautiful purr of my 19 kawai? Let me know. I also looked for their website, but found nothing on it about the worktunes.

Jusmowin
12-26-2004, 07:33 PM
I got LOTS of Carhartt stuff, a new 25 ton log splitter and a new samsung suround system for my tv

Travis Followell
12-26-2004, 07:46 PM
I got tools and more tools.

Bench grinder
Digital tachometer
Bolt through socket set
Tool cabinent
Digital caliper
Cordless drill
pry bars, punches, and chiesels
adjustable wrenches
creeper
screwdriver set and a whole lot more.

LLandscaping
12-26-2004, 08:35 PM
We bought a new Oregon blade grinder from Travis and will be buying some Carhartt coveralls with our Academy Sports gift cards.

captaingreen
12-26-2004, 08:44 PM
Alvarez RD20S, sweet.............................

twins_lawn_care
12-28-2004, 09:53 AM
Got some nice new air tools to accompany the air compressor I found working this year!
also have on order now some vanity plates for the work truck, and a new work shirt with my boys on them.
was a great holiday, just to not be working, and being at home!

DrByrd
12-28-2004, 10:37 AM
Got myself some PRO-EARS, & as my wife reminded me Super Z 60 lol

Gene $immons
12-28-2004, 10:41 AM
I got a fax machine.

Now I can fax bids all over the place.

desert rose gardening
12-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Out of 63 customers 19 gave me money to a total $610.00. Im useing to start my new bisness, Christmas tree growing on my acreage.

Lux Lawn
12-28-2004, 12:37 PM
For work I got Peltors,walkie talkies with a 6 mile range and a Dick's sporting goods gift card for a Carhartt not that I need another one but I might pick one up to have my logo put on.

The walkie talkies I am curious to see how they will work and how much we get to use them.

tinman
12-28-2004, 09:10 PM
512 MB MP3 player & some UGA stuff.

DuallyVette
12-28-2004, 11:59 PM
I got a new C6 corvette !!!

PLI1
12-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Aren't we all a sick bunch!!!, except dually corvette. All we want for Christmas is equipment for our businesses. What ever happened to fishing poles, electric trains, clothes"other than for the business", golf clubs, snowmobiles, a new Harley, boat, dvd player, new tie, ect. ect. Oh well, "but who am I to talk, I got a new Stihl telescoping chain saw and have an order in for a new Dixie Chopper oh and a new digital camera. And the new cameras main job will be to take pictures of the family? Of course not!, it will be to take before and after pictures of landscaping jobs. I've come to the conclusion that I'm nuts like the rest of you guys. :dizzy: But anyways, Happy Holidays to all!!

superdave
12-29-2004, 12:55 AM
I got Business Plan Pro 2005 for Christmas. Oh, and NCAA 2005 Football for the playstation.

Stephen M.
12-29-2004, 01:29 AM
It was about 5 years ago when I asked the wife not to buy business stuff for me at Christmas. This year I got a nice Swiss Army watch without all the extra crap, just a nice simple time piece; a nice reffer magnet that is a goofy looking snake; gift cards; a big coffee mug; a very big ice cream bowl that equals 2 standard bowls; and a goofy looking cow "piggy" bank with a big cork in its butt for retrival of the coins. Oh yes, I almost forgot the tie dye roll of TP that my brother-in-law gave me! :cool:

grass disaster
12-29-2004, 02:35 AM
wet/dry vac craftsman 16 gallon 6.5 hp. i like it it really sucks :)

DuallyVette
12-30-2004, 01:27 AM
Aren't we all a sick bunch!!!, except dually corvette. All we want for Christmas is equipment for our businesses. What ever happened to fishing poles, electric trains, clothes"other than for the business", golf clubs, snowmobiles, a new Harley, boat, dvd player, new tie, ect. ect. Oh well, "but who am I to talk, I got a new Stihl telescoping chain saw and have an order in for a new Dixie Chopper oh and a new digital camera. And the new cameras main job will be to take pictures of the family? Of course not!, it will be to take before and after pictures of landscaping jobs. I've come to the conclusion that I'm nuts like the rest of you guys. :dizzy: But anyways, Happy Holidays to all!!

I have all the work toys ( hell I'm 50 ) So I bought the toy vettes. I have a full size copy of a C5 and a full size motorcycle. I still play more with my lawn surfers, chipper,backhoe, and 10's of 1000's of dollars worth of other tools/toys that tickle me too death. Everyday is Christmas !!!

JKOOPERS
12-30-2004, 02:09 AM
the best present i got was nikon 4100 coolpix digital camera with all the accesories and the printer