PDA

View Full Version : 1994 F150 XLT 4x4 V8

RedWingsDet
12-26-2004, 11:46 PM
I have a 1994 F150 XLT 4x4 Extended Cab, dark blue, with an 8ft bed for sale. It has 130k miles on it, rebuilt trans 700 miles ago, new oil pump 200 miles ago, has an trans cooler and many other goodies such as new rear main and alot of other stuff!!! It has a V8 302. It also has a 4in lift, 33" tires, as far as I know its never been off road and Never been plowed with. Has VERY MINIMAL rust, only rust is a little on the doors, and a few small dots on the hood the size of a dime at the most. NEW windsheild! NO rust on the bed at all, and NO rust in the wheel wells. Very well maintained. Engine is very strong, with no problems. 4x4 works great! Diff fluid changed 1k miles ago. Its an awsome play truck, work truck, back up truck, and has the potential for a plow truck or backup plow truck! It also has power windows and locks with factory alarm. It also has everything needed to hook up a trailer to it, has 2" class 3 or 4 hitch, with 7 pin harness, and brake controller. Also, I only used it to do lawn maintence from september-november, so you know it hasnt been beat up on. It also comes with a bedliner, and weatherguard alumnium toolbox! Nothing is wrong with this car, its an awsome truck for work or play and still has many miles and years to go!!! Asking $5500 OBO.

PM me with questions or PM me with your email address if you want pictures! Also, call 313-575-9323 if needed. I am located in SE Michigan. My zip is 48236 if you want to see how far you are from me.

Thanks for looking, have a safe and happy holiday season!!! :waving:

-Mark