PDA

View Full Version : OK..I might need help...Phoenix..AZ

Carolina Cutter
12-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Well....I have screwed up. I just bid on something on Ebay and don't know why but didn't read the shipping terms. Unfortunately they won't ship. Local Pick up only. Since I live in NC...that's kinda outta the question. DO NOT want to retract the bid and take a chance on getting negative feedback. Besides its a great deal!

So here's where I need help. I don't know anybody in Phoenix. If I should win I need help in getting the item to me. I will pay for it but I need it picked up and then shipped to me which of course, I will pay for.

C'mon guys...if you can help please let me know. Haven't won it yet but trying to get my ducks in a row......... :cool:

out4now
12-27-2004, 06:49 PM
what are you bidding on ?

CamLand
12-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Where are they located??

Carolina Cutter
12-27-2004, 06:54 PM
A husqvarna blower

Rex Mann
12-27-2004, 09:25 PM
I might be able to do it for you, however I am headed to Utah snowmobiling tomorrow and returning on Sunday. Let me know.

Peace,

Rex

PhoenixPavers.Com (http://phoenixpavers.com)

Garden Panzer
12-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Man, be CAREFUL buying gear on Ebay....... be even more careful SELLING it!
reasons why:

1) you can't hear it run

2) in selling if they return it the CC companies charge YOUR account when they call to say they didn't like it.... then YOU'RE out shipping and headache...

I wouldn't recommend it.......

:waving:

Turf Medic
12-27-2004, 09:48 PM
A couple of things, don't worry about buying or selling on ebay, we do it all of the time. If you check the feedback and make sure you are dealing with a seller/buyer that has been around a bit. A good thing about the local pickup only, usually the item will sell for less, so you may get a great deal. You may want to email the seller, I have purchased several items that were marked local pickup only and had the seller ship the items, doesn't hurt to ask. One last thing, cancelling a bid won't get you bad feedback, the canceled bid will be noted on your feedback page, but the seller isn't allowed to place feedback unless you are the winning bidder.

JimLewis
12-28-2004, 03:26 AM
I don't understand the problem you have with retracting your bid. It's perfectly within the rules and they can't leave ANY feedback for you unless you are the winning bidder. If you retract your bid, there is no way for you to be the winning bidder. So what's the problem?

I've retracted bids several times before for similar reasons. Nothing wrong with that. People do it all the time.