PDA

View Full Version : renewal contracts?

Stringblade
12-27-2004, 09:39 PM
Do any of you send your customers renewal contracts? for the up coming season. i have never done this in the past but i figure it might be a good way instead of calling every one. also do you have any ideas on how it should read?

zmowing
12-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Yes, I send a letter out in the middle of first of march. then if I don't get a reply I call by the 20th of marchplzs3@aol.com I'll e-mail you a letter.

kalyeah
12-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Hello, I was wondering if I could get a copy of that letter also. Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

Soupy
12-28-2004, 06:57 PM
Our agreement continues from year to year. We keep servicing them until they let us know different.

We do send them a letter in March letting them know what's new etc.

CNYScapes
12-28-2004, 09:05 PM
Yes, I send them a renewal letter with a spot for them to sign and return. This is a good way to also remind them of any other services you offer. I used to feel awkward calling people every year and putting them on the spot, so I started this about 4 years ago and it has worked out great!

i_plant_art
12-28-2004, 10:33 PM
hey guys could you all sedn me a copy of renewal letters as well. i_plant_art@msn.com thanks i do most of my customers under contract but have a few that i do word of mouth. this might help me out this coming year. thanks