PDA

View Full Version : Can you Bag

BobwithECLC
12-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Can you still bag if you have a mulch kit on your mower? The mower in question is a 2005 Toro Z master with a 61" deck. The reason for the question is we have several clients that like to have there property bagged and we like bagging them because we charge more for the service. On the other customers though I was thinking that mulching may look nicer than discharging.

walker-talker
12-30-2004, 05:49 PM
You can, but youre not going to get all the clippings. You might get some. I discharge mainly and collect just one lawn now. I use a seperate mower for that one, but I won't next year. I just bought an accelerator bagger to collect that lawn a couple here and there throughout the year. To really collect, I hate to tell you, but you're going to have to take off your baffling system.

STAN1366
12-30-2004, 06:09 PM
I bought a mulch kit for my Lazer, but after 3 weeks I took it off. I replaced the discharge chute with an OCDC from Trimmer Trap. I find that though it's not as good as mulching kit, it gives me more flexibility. I can side discharge, mulch, or add the catcher in much less time than it would take to install or remove the mulch kit. When I do catch clippings I can either use my Ultra-Vac or my Grass Gobbler.

BobwithECLC
12-30-2004, 07:25 PM
Thank you for your response's I am planning on using an accelerator when I need to catch. Thank you again

cush
12-31-2004, 01:51 AM
I have a 2004 60" z master and when the mulching kit is on it blocks the discharge chute so there is no way to add the bagger. You can take half the mulch kit off but it would be a major PITA to do an a regular basis.