PDA

View Full Version : Flyer/ brochures Wanted ! I'll even send you an envelope

KindGardener
01-26-2001, 03:04 PM
I really need more business. I've gotten "referrals" (a few) from existing customers, but I can use more accounts now. I mow 50+ yards each week, and can use another 20.
(at that point I can also drop the few accounts that suck).

I read the recent posts about flyers (saw the sample from Lewis, thanks!) I've decided to distribute them to the streets I want work in, attaching a "testimonial letter" (already talked with several customers - they all said "sure").

Now I just have to create it. So...
I'm willing to send a stamped/self-addressed envelope to anyone who has a flyer they're willing to share. If you can email one... so much the better.

Thanks, in advance. This site has been awesome.

KindGardener
02-03-2001, 08:57 AM
Hello? I'd REALLY appreciate help on this...

I am working on laying out my brochure - I'd like to have on or two brochures/flyers that look good to give to the layout person at the printer.

Garry
02-03-2001, 10:25 AM
KindGardener;

As far as brochures are concerned, fear not, it's obvious you have a computer, all you simply need is a "brochure software". We have a huge flower show coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm introducing my new company. I purchased, for less than $30., software entitled, Print Shop, by Broderbund. You would not believe how easy it was to produce professional looking brochures. I produced 2,500, which I had to take to a professional printer to copy. But, you're only looking for a couple of hundred, which you can easily do on your own printer. I would advise anyone in this field that wants to do even the slightest professional advertizing, to invest in this software. It's absolutely incredible!

G. William Lamar

Bryan McMullen
02-03-2001, 12:02 PM
I have printshop also and my flyers and brochures look awesome,I even made businesse cards with it.I should not say I my wife helped me out alot.I drew up on paper what I wanted it to look like and what I wanted it to say and she put one of the properties I do in the middle and it looke great.