PDA

View Full Version : 94 F150 4x4 Loaded

RedWingsDet
01-01-2005, 07:48 PM
I want to sell this so I can get a one ton ford that I found that has a good price, but in order to get it, I have to sell my current trucks first, but mainly this one.
Now with that out of the way, heres the scoop on it.

Its a 94 F150 XLT, V8, Power Everything, Automatic Trans (Rebuilt in September of 04), its an Extended cab with the 8ft bed, Trailer Package with brake controller, Also included is a bedliner and toolbox. The 4x4 is a MONSTER in the snow, its awsome. No big problems with this truck really, some stuff here and there but nothing unexpected. It does have 130k miles on it, but it still runs strong as an oxx and pulls a 16ft trailer like its nothing and has many many miles/years left on it. This hasnt been beat up on either, I used it from september-november of 2004 for landscape work, and no decided to get a 350 diesel. In the past 3k miles, Ive had the trans rebuilt, new rear main, new oil pump, new windsheild, new plugs, and some other odd and end stuff to keep it in top notch shape (spent about $3000 on making sure its in excellent shape, I was expecting to keep it for another 6+ years, but now its in excellent shape for the next owner). There is little rust, by the bottom of the door and on the front of the hood that is the size of a dime. Overall, this is an awsome truck, great work truck, also great for adding a 2nd crew, someone looking to get another truck, or even just someone who is just now getting into the business.

Here is a pic of it, its kinda dirty (just snowed when I took the pic), I will get some better ones later on tommarow!

My Loss is Your Gain!
Asking price is $5500 OBO, make an Offer Now.

PM or call me, Mark at 313-575-9323.

RedWingsDet
01-01-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh, and it also has a trans cooler that was added on when the tranny was rebuilt :)

Someones gotta want this truck!

Happy Newyear! :waving:

RedWingsDet
01-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Here are more pictures

RedWingsDet
01-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Again, More Pictures!!!

RedWingsDet
01-02-2005, 03:10 PM
Even More Pictures!

RedWingsDet
01-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Heres the minimal rust. First heres the one on the door, its on the extended cab part on both sides. As you can see, its only a little. And also, heres the one of the hood, there only a few of these, probably like 5. Again, there the size of a dime.

RedWingsDet
01-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh heres the one on the hood. Theres only like 4 of these tiny rust spots, that are the size of a dime or smaller.