PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna?how is it

BLandL
01-01-2005, 08:26 PM
hey everybody how r you guys. i absoluely love this site and watch the site for hours a day. my new question is how good is husqvarna really. i hear its great for commercial equipment. i have a dealer that sells it for reasonable prices and he has agreed with the phrase one of the best. r they really one of th best?

dcondon
01-01-2005, 08:32 PM
I know the trimmers and chain saws are great. I forgot the blowers are good also. I'm not sure about the mowers though.

out4now
01-01-2005, 08:35 PM
I used to have one of their saws, loved it, parts were dfificult to get quickly though.

i_plant_art
01-01-2005, 08:37 PM
most of my small equipment is husqvarna. the blowerrs are made by the same people that make the john deere blowers they are exactly the same except the color. i like them alot they have been good and maintenance free other than the typical plugs, trim heads, filters. i would buy more, but am currently looking at the shindawa equpment to add some more to the fleet and try some other brands. but i would recomend them.

sildoc
01-02-2005, 05:22 PM
My 326Lx trimmer is the best that I have had. It is light and has the power that I need. The 145BT has held up 3 years now and no problems to date. I think that they are good quality and if the dealer support is there then there is no way I would not buy husqvarna again. I would how ever if I wer you try out other in your area. What fits my hand best is not always what will fit yours. Dealer support is a major thing with me and I will stick to a brand that my dealer carries.

kdbetters
01-02-2005, 06:50 PM
I have a husqvarna 323L trimmer and it has worked out great for me. The T35 bump head is one of the best in the industry. I also have a 125bt blower and look to get a 145bt blower in a couple of months. I think they are one of the best and if you can get them at a reasonable price, then go for it.

MOOSE
01-02-2005, 09:51 PM
I tried one of the broad area mowers and It was Fantastic. It had a 61" deck and a Kohler 27hp on it. very good mower. I was pleased with everything. I might be getting one this spring.

plateau lawn care
01-02-2005, 09:54 PM
the 145bt blower is good to start out with, but i here get a redmax 7001 or 7002 and be done with it.

kdbetters
01-04-2005, 01:16 AM
the 145bt blower is good to start out with, but i here get a redmax 7001 or 7002 and be done with it.

it just depends on your workload. for me I only do lawn maintenace, and the 125bt or 145bt is strong enough to blow just grass clippings from off the sidewalk or driveway.If your are blowing mass quantities of debris, leaves, or heavier materials then yes, I do agree go with the redmax I hear they are the best in the industry.