PDA

View Full Version : navigator and the like questions

Smitty58
01-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Anyone have any info on the new Exmark Navigator. I've noticed a few companies coming out with this style and would like some feedback on a few things. How much grass will the bagger/box hold? Price? I would think that they would have an excellent cut and would be interested ,but I don't want to have to dump the thing all day. If you can cut an avg yard (for me thats 7-10k sq ft) without stopping that would be fine. How well do they perform in heavy or wet conditions. Would have to be better than trying to mulch heavy or wet grass ,and I hate throwing grass all over.

Smitty58
01-02-2005, 12:09 PM
:waving: hello?

walker-talker
01-02-2005, 12:18 PM
The mower just came out.....not much of a reputation yet!!! The collection hopper is the same size as the large hoppper on Walker's mower, 9.5 bushels. Call you dealer on prices, but it will be priced comparable to the Walker......I am guessing $9K+ Try doing a search on here....there's been a few threads that might ba able to answer more of your questions.

Smitty58
01-02-2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks, 9K sounds high for that ,but I have no idea. I don't know that I've ever seen a walker around here so I don't have anything to compare the Exmark to. I did see where Scag has a similar mower.