PDA

View Full Version : Exmark or Hustler

breck75
01-03-2005, 09:10 PM
With the great opportunities that Exmark and Hustler are offering I am thinking of taking advantage of it. My question is which one is the better of the two? Which one has a better vac system? Thanks in advance. Breck :waving:

65hoss
01-03-2005, 09:11 PM
With the great opportunities that Exmark and Hustler are offering I am thinking of taking advantage of it. My question is which one is the better of the two? Which one has a better vac system? Thanks in advance. Breck :waving:
Both are great and both have great people behind them. You can't go wrong with either. Demo both and see which you like. Then you have the perfect mower for you. :)

Metro Lawn
01-03-2005, 09:56 PM
We use both, but I like the Hustler better. The BacVac is a bit small, but empties from the seat. It makes up for having to dump the trac vac off the machine. The Hustler Super Z is a much faster machine as well.

Cobra Jock
01-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Hustler with BAC-VAC- enough said!

splatz100
01-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Gravely is also offering something similar like no interest or payments until October 2005 with I think 9.8% after that, I went to my dealer and they told me about it, its not on their website.

Gruneich Lawn Care, Inc.
01-04-2005, 12:01 AM
I have both Exmark and Hustler riding mowers, the exmark has a 26efi, and the hustler has a 28efi, both are excellent mowers. But if I had to choose one, I would pick the Hustler again, my next will be another Hustler

splatz100
01-04-2005, 12:25 AM
The hustler definately has the better warranty

Metro Lawn
01-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Gravely is also offering something similar like no interest or payments until October 2005 with I think 9.8% after that, I went to my dealer and they told me about it, its not on their website.

might as well buy a Murray or maybe a Craftsman

splatz100
01-04-2005, 12:35 AM
lol thats funny

Cobra Jock
01-04-2005, 10:35 PM

Ditto!
:cool2:

J.Gordon
01-05-2005, 10:38 PM

Why did you slam Gravely like that? I donít own one personally, but I wouldnít slam a company without a valid reason. I know several operators that use them and are very happy with there performance.

Between Hustler and Exmark- I own a Hustler SWB and would not trade it for any other brand out there. Both are very good machines, between the ZTRís and both are represented on this site, if I were in your shoes I would see which company had the best dealer in your area and would give you the best service.

sawman65
01-06-2005, 06:22 AM
i sell both and have used both i cut ten acres here at the house and eight at the shop so i put on a few hours.they are great units you have to demo demo demo find the mower that fits you. i like the hustler it dont cut as nice as the exmark but that thing is fast.if i slowed down to the exmark speed the hustler would likely cut as well as the exmark.

arborist-28
01-06-2005, 06:42 AM
I went tothe exmark dealership the other day and those things are totally awesome ... I drove a hustler for 2 years straight ..you can't go wrong either way ... c

lawncare4u
01-06-2005, 06:45 AM
I recently purchased a Hustler z with a Bac-Vac 60'' 25HP KA and it does a super job!However I also looked at E-mark and they also had a super looking more ,but I had to go with hustler foe a couple of reasons.First the dealer was closer and showed more interest in selling me what I wanted,second the 25 KA is what I wanted ,and could not get in the same E-mark ..commercial unless I went LC then it woud have been 27HP,Third it was the Speeeeeeed the Huster will go,,and stilldo a good job!!

lawncare4u
01-06-2005, 06:55 AM

Personlly> Iliked the Bac-Vac because of the fiberglass construction and the design,it really works great.If you want to take it off it only takes a few minutes and you're ready to go.It is easy to store out of the way.A real productive piece of Equipment!!The Hustler Super Z that my Bac-Vac is mounted on is a real nice machine,does a great job!