PDA

View Full Version : Billy Goat 33'' mower?

mviereck
01-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Hey y'all this will be my first season in the business and have done some good research - but have an issue with deciding on a walkbehind. Looking for 30 - 35 residential accounts in far Northeast FortWorth, which means small yards. I do not want to hit these with a 21'' commerical, but also do not want to blow the majority of my budget on a 32'' exmark, or scag when I can spend $1400 on a Billy Goat. Are they a good enuf mower to get me through the early stages of the business - and does anyone know of a company that would make a mulch kit with full baffels?

Thanks for the advice.

TClawn
01-05-2005, 10:17 PM
take a look at the quick 36. www.betteroutdoorproducts.com

I have one and love it. it is very easy to turn and cuts about 15 minutes of mow time off of a 7,000 sqft lot, compared to a 21" mower.

The Turf Pro
03-09-2005, 08:32 PM
take a look at the quick 36. www.betteroutdoorproducts.com

I have one and love it. it is very easy to turn and cuts about 15 minutes of mow time off of a 7,000 sqft lot, compared to a 21" mower.

I looked at getting the Quick 36 but I would have had to order parts from North Carolina and who would service it. I live in Chattanooga, TN :cool2: THE TURF PRO

stumper1620
03-09-2005, 08:38 PM
I looked at getting the Quick 36 but I would have had to order parts from North Carolina and who would service it. I live in Chattanooga, TN :cool2: THE TURF PRO
your a lot closer to N. Carolina than TC is in Hawaii :D