PDA

View Full Version : Cube vans

cantoo
01-27-2001, 12:03 AM
Awhile ago we decided that we were going to try a cube van this year instead of the trailer hassle everyday. Just got done buying a used one and now getting some plans together for the ramp system and the inside storage racks. The ramp will be easy but the racks are making me think abit. I would like to be able to carry everything I am going to need with me and in a handy spot. Can some of you guys with enclosed trailers post some pics to give us some ideas? It's going to be nice to have everything inside and not have to unload all the time. I will still use a trailer for the jobs that require my big mower, for the lawn roller and for the leaves. For most of the summer we should be able to just have the van.
I bought the van at an auction ( of course) it was owned by a school board, has high k's but has a good maintenance record and the price was good Can$2200 for a 1990 Chev 350,1 ton duelly, 16' unicell fiberglas low step body. I can't believe how nice this thing rides. Now I only have to find another big roller and I am set for Spring.