PDA

View Full Version : got my pre-season order delivered.....

kickin sum grass
01-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I bought 7 tons fert on a pre-season order from lesco.
One semi brought 2 tons on tuesday, One brought 2 tons on wed morning, and another semi brought 3 tons wed afternoon. Then today I get 3 different invoice from lesco in the mail, one for each set of product delivered.
each semi only had my materail on it and nothing else.
So to recap, it cost them 3 times more than needed for delivery of product and 3 times more for postage than needed.
The next time I hear about fuel surcharges I will tell them where to go.
Apperently effeciency and lesco are ot in the same dictionary.

But thaks for the great price and free delivery. :)

DUSTYCEDAR
01-06-2005, 06:21 PM
as long as u go it lol

Green Dreams
01-06-2005, 06:54 PM
I bought some 46-0-0 before the new year price increase. They do not carry the herbicide I want (see other thread) so I called the comp 15 minutes further down the freeway to get some.
"...and oh while I have you...how much for a bag of 46-0-0?"

35% Less!

Ugh!

And I was trying to beat the price increase!

LOL

grassman2001
01-06-2005, 07:23 PM
What part of Cincinnati are you located in, and what lesco dealer do you deal with,

kickin sum grass
01-06-2005, 08:10 PM
east side in loveland.
I deal with beechmont mostly and sometimes tri-county

TOTALLAWN OF KY
01-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Do you guys use cws ? i live in northern KY and there prices eat lesco up!!!
i also buy my urea DIRECT from miles fert in ky.it cuts out the middle man .they also make custom blends for me 35-5-10 / 25-5-10 10-20-20 /18-24-12 lime etc...they add whatever percent of slow release sulfur coated i want!!! they also have liquid urea as well .the best way to save a boat load of money is to network together and purchase this all together !!! the more we buy the cheaper it is . if you guys in cincy are interested email me and we can talk it over totallawn@fuse.net

grassman2001
01-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Didn't the cws in northern kentucky burn down not to long ago cause I did buy some Roundup there once before. I also use a place called Forest Lytle over here in Cincinnati

TOTALLAWN OF KY
01-08-2005, 02:05 PM
yes the building caught on fire this time last year. they have a new building now. They also have 2 more locations in cincy ,but I'm not sure where at.I have used forrest/lytle since 89 ,there great , but to far from me now
well any way good luck to ya and if you need anything maybe i can help just let me know totalllawn@fuse.net

garydale
01-08-2005, 02:31 PM
I have the same type of Lesco story.

Ordered 40 tons with special wrap and pallet jackets.Was to come with spyder to unload.
Order came without pallet jackets and no spyder!
After several calls we got a spyder and got unloaded.
I have a call into Lesco main office, no response yet.

I paid $9.85 per bag on last pick up of urea.

Local fert. blender can give slight price break, but product wasn't uniform enough for spreading