PDA

View Full Version : RTF Tall Fescue question

Tadams
01-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Has anyone tried the new RTF tall fescue and does it spread and recover as good as they say that it does? How does the color look?

Smith Seed
02-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Todd,

You might look into Titan Ltd. It is a tall fescue that has a self-repairing feature. There is a website, www.titanlimited.com, which has pictures and more information. On the website, follow the "buy Titan Ltd." button and you will get to a page where you can put in your location and find a local dealer. I have personally used Titan Ltd and spoke to many others who have. It is a very nice looking, yet hardy grass. The color is not super dark green, but as dark as 90% of the other tall fescue varieties available.

impactlandscaping
02-21-2006, 01:28 PM
I hope the distrubution is getting closer to us in WV. I wanted to get some last fall for a few residential installs, but couldn't find it locally. I don't know if I'd seed a new yard 100% in RTF, but it would be a good blend with TTTF and KBG / CRF mixed together.

Envy Lawn Service
02-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Nope, still waiting to give it a few years in order to allow others to be the test group.