PDA

View Full Version : Facts sheet help

warriorwon
01-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Need some help guys and gals

I'm going after one of the biggest accounts in my hometown.

I talked to someone yesterday and they would like me to send some information.
The info isn't the problem, putting it into a professional format is.

I was wondering if anyone had already something of this nature for me to have an example to start from.

This company wants list of machinery for mowing and snow removal,references,insurance,background on the my company.

As I said the info I have,Ive just never seen such a document and don't know what the final outcome should look like.

If anyone has such a document that works for them and they don't mind sharing the format with me I'd sure like to see it.

I have the rest of this month to get it together and I will one way or another.

If you can help I'd sure be thankful

gvpa20
01-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Need some help guys and gals

I'm going after one of the biggest accounts in my hometown.

I talked to someone yesterday and they would like me to send some information.
The info isn't the problem, putting it into a professional format is.

I was wondering if anyone had already something of this nature for me to have an example to start from.

This company wants list of machinery for mowing and snow removal,references,insurance,background on the my company.

As I said the info I have,Ive just never seen such a document and don't know what the final outcome should look like.

If anyone has such a document that works for them and they don't mind sharing the format with me I'd sure like to see it.

I have the rest of this month to get it together and I will one way or another.

If you can help I'd sure be thankful

If you already have a proposal form that you use. I would just make attachments just a simple list of equipment, job references, and copies of lib and WC insurance policy. If you've never had to do it , all you have to do is call your insurance companies and ask them to fax a copy of your coverage.If you don't have a proposal form yet email me and I'LL send a copy of mine to you maybe it will help some ? biogreenlawn@yahoo.com

warriorwon
01-07-2005, 04:14 PM
What I need is something professional looking so that I can get them to send me a bid package.

They are pre-screening company's this year.

I have many company's that I send proposals to and one simple call and I can have my INS. cert. sent to them . My proposal package is EXCELLENT and if need be I can modify it .
Just wanted to see what was out there like the kind of doc. that I need

This something I need to get in the door.