PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Turf Tracer HP, 48", Hydro, 100hrs, $3500? Seem fair?

KB
01-27-2001, 12:17 PM
I have posted my Turf Tracer HP on the Used Power Equipment page and not getting much feedback or offers. I think that this is a fair VERY fair price but I know the mower. My local dealers do not like to trade. I was asking $4000 but just got back from looking at the Exmark Lazers which is what I want to be able to pick up larger jobs and be more productive in the little time I have to work (I am a part timer). I am reducing my price to $3500. If anyone is interested it is on the Used Power Equipment page. Also, if you know of anyone needing a like new hydro walk behind, point them in my direction.

Nathan
01-27-2001, 12:29 PM
It is a fair price, I think the prob is that if anyone is looking for a walk behind they either want a 36 to fit gates or bigger than a 48 if gates don't matter.

I am actually looking for a 36 turf tracer but it seems hard to find a used one.

lawman
01-27-2001, 12:35 PM
I have a 48 that I started with. Now I would like to find the hard to find 36 and sell the 48 for a new 60inc. Also. The 48 is not bad as a back up though. You may want to keep it.