PDA

View Full Version : New England grows

James Cormier
01-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Alright who's going and when?

I will be there Tuesday, and I wanna do lunch at the NoName great seafood, and within walking distance of the convention center. Maybe do a late lunch to avoid the 12-1pm rush.

or Im willing to travel for lunch if someone wants to treat :p

Oh ya the show, well, Im hoping the zspray will be there, and maybe some software companies, other than that Im just walking around and smelling the flowers. There is a organic lawn care class on Tuesday that I want to attend. Other that that Im open to suggestions.

Lets meet up and shake hands

GrazerZ
01-10-2005, 07:56 PM
I'll be going, not sure what day though. The Z-spray will be there to look at. Always about 3 landscape design software booths and others for billing and scheduling. This year its at a bigger place than before, the Boston covention and expo center. I think its all on one floor instead of two and three. For me its a must attend for the winter. Keeps my skin from crawl'n ya know.

James Cormier
01-11-2005, 10:57 AM
I'll be going, not sure what day though. The Z-spray will be there to look at. Always about 3 landscape design software booths and others for billing and scheduling. This year its at a bigger place than before, the Boston covention and expo center. I think its all on one floor instead of two and three. For me its a must attend for the winter. Keeps my skin from crawl'n ya know.

Grazer,when we get closer, post what day you will be there. We dont have to hang out together all day, but I would like to meet any lawnsite guys if they are going. :waving:

James Cormier
01-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Here are the 3 classed I want to attend on tuesday

How to create and retain profits, a mini masters in sales & marketing
9-10:30am

Using organic & ecological approaches to enhance your business
1-2pm

Creating a tick free yard
3-4pm

But leaving Boston after 4pm :realmad: not my idea of fun.

Then on thursday I might come back for

managing diseases and weeds in landscape turf
9-10am

TSM
01-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I will be there all 3 days. Scheduled to work the MALCP booth...but I already forgot when my shift is...guess I better call somebody on that, huh? :blush: