PDA

View Full Version : In Need of Seasoned Professional......

Heim/TYGRO
01-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Hi all,
I am in need of some advise from you vets. out there. I currently work for a company that is just starting out in the "big time" business that serves in the Kansas City Metro Area. Lawncare is our #1 thing at this time, the thing is we want/need to expand. We currently run 5 commericals/8-10 residentials, and currently have some bids out for this year (2005). I'm needing some advise on how, and or where to expand. We have made "fancy" fliers that will hit the streets in about a month. We would like to double what we have, or even more. If anyone has any ideas on this please let me know.

Thanks for your time on this matter.

Ryan
TYGRO LAWNCARE
Director of OPS
rheim@tygro.com

captaingreen
01-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Well, I'm unsure of how comm. works in KC but here many comm. accounts haven't commited yet, so I would keep plugging away for some more estimates. My first year I picked up one of my best comm. accounts and the owners home with a flyer I had left on his door. The flyers are a good start, target your desired area. Also maybe offer your existing customers some incentive to refer more accounts to you. Consider putting an add in the "professional services" section of your newspaper if you have one. Hand out cards to as many people as you can. Pray. Hope this helps.