PDA

View Full Version : route sheets

CNYScapes
01-11-2005, 09:52 AM
For those of you who send out mowing crews, do you give them a separate sheet for each account or just a list of all the lawns for the day?

rodfather
01-11-2005, 09:59 AM
A list is all they need with any special comments.

Team Gopher
01-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi CNYScapes,

I know our software allows you to do both options. Maybe try both ways and see which works best?

Mr. C
01-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I use Clip. It gives a list which i sometimes use to number the order of what job to go to 1st, 2nd, 3rd ect. I think it also gives them something visual to see where they are in the route and what they have left. It also provides a detail route sheet that list everything that needs to be done for each specific account. I have a standard list of items that need to be covered on every service and it also has a special section for additional notes that might just be for that day or a specific time period. The detailed route sheet is where the time for the service is recorded. I also sak the to write anything they think i need to know about that account in that area also.

impactlandscaping
01-12-2005, 12:14 PM
A list is all they need with any special comments.

This is what I do as well. There are also spaces to log the time "in" and the time "out" of the property ,too...plus an additional area for them to put any notes for me when I update the billing..i.e.: equipment cleaning fee for excess dog doo, high cut fee, toys / items in yard, etc..so can charge appropriately at the end of the month.