PDA

View Full Version : Dump and go

franniedog
01-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Does anyone out there own a dump and go truck or a debris systems setup.If so do you have some pictures?

Cracker
01-11-2005, 01:49 PM
I looked at the debris system also. Looks like a nice set up.
Here is the one that I am leaning toward. If they can make a few changes to the trailer, a bigger platform and a landscape gate on back.
the company is north shreve.

franniedog
01-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Hi Cracker

If you search this forum under my ultimate lawn care truck you will see several pictures of my isuzu dump and go.Take a few minutes to look.I think you will enjoy.

James Cormier
01-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Hi Cracker

If you search this forum under my ultimate lawn care truck you will see several pictures of my isuzu dump and go.Take a few minutes to look.I think you will enjoy.

Frannie, Im wondering if you would comment about your setup now that you got most of the season under your belt with it. Tell us you likes, and more importantly your dislikes. Be honest now :)

Im not in the mowing business, but I love trucks and equipment, and I really enjoyed seeing your rig on LS

Jim

Cracker
01-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi Cracker

Thanks, I have been looking for those pictures, I forgot what the post was.
thanks again

franniedog
01-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Ok Jim here it goes

Well this was one of those rare purchases that one makes that after you get it you truly know you made a wise choice.Yes I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.Totally totally love this vehicle.Now as for honesty,yes there have been what I would call a few minor flaws but nothing that would cause me to regret getting this.There are some metal pins on the tail ramp that have broken which the company replaced.They were I suppose a few dollars each.They were slow in replcing but they finally did.I had one minor problem with the computer in the Isuzu itself but of course it was warranteed and fixed in one day.

So I was honest,now for all the likes.I will never and I repeat never go back to trailers.It is such a joy to hop in and just drive,no worries about trailer wires,brakes,hooking,unhooking.This truck is 30 feet long but I can turn it on a 2 lane road,back into drives that I could not with my trailer.The cargo space is beyond compare and it really is easy to ride up and down the ramps.It is really a joy to back up to the loader dump grass and hit the remote and let the truck load itself.It unloads without a problem tho you really must be on level ground.

I cannot remember how many people stopped me and asked to have a demo of this truck.I know there will be many more this year as well.

I just have to say I love my truck!!!!!