PDA

View Full Version : Broke college student! Need to sell BOBCAT 48" mower - Dual Hydro - Kohler 20hp twin

TROTTMAN
01-11-2005, 07:23 PM
48 inch fixed deck. 20hp Kohler engine - twin cyclinder - electric start.

Need to sell as soon as possible this winter or spring (need the college money bad!). I am asking $1,100 which I think is more than fair for the mower. Here is some basic information regarding the mower:

Mower is about 4-6 years old, engine only has about 2 seasons (and I only work during the summer), so much newer. Not used as much as a full time commercial company would. Dual hydro - pulls hills very well, lots of power. Pistol grips. 5 gallon gas tank. Manual PTO (very easily engaged). Good overall condition. Runs very smoothly and has impressive power.

Local pick up would be prefered, but I can deliver the mower myself for a price (we can work something out - rate per mile of some sort) if needed. I can ship if you do all the work arranging it - I will be willing to take it to a shipping dock.

The mower is in Tyler, Texas. I am currently attending OU (yes, I know - we lost to USC...), so I am in Norman, OK. However, my Dad can show the mower if you want to go look at it. Contact me via PM or phone (cell phone so call anytime you like) (405) 255-7589. I WOULD RATHER YOU CALL for the next few weeks because my laptop is being worked on and I can only check messages from my roommates computers. Feel free to call with any questions! You can also PM me and we can exchange E-mails so I can send more pictures or answer questions.

Thanks, Kyle Trotter.