PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks statements/invoicing fert/spray

DLS1
01-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Will be using QB for the first time this year. I got it pretty much figured out but not sure the best way to handle the state requirements to show what fertilizer and chemicals used per application, wind speed, temperature,etc. for invoicing or send statements. I have customers that I mow and fert/spray.

Since Missouri requires that you give the above information to the customer within 30 days for fert/spray I was trying to figure out how to work this into quickbooks billing.

My idea was to send out monthly statements that would show the mowing, fert/spray treatment charge but then also at the bottom of the statement it would show the fertilizer and chemicals used per application, wind speed, temperature,etc required by law.

Has anyone created a statement setup like this in QB?

Maybe I should stick with leaving a separate spreadsheet information form at the door during each visit that shows what I did for fert/spray according to Missouri law and just show a one line entry on the monthly statement showing the charge.

How do you handle it for billing?

bushtrimmer
01-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Maybe I should stick with leaving a separate spreadsheet information form at the door during each visit that shows what I did for fert/spray according to Missouri law and just show a one line entry on the monthly statement showing the charge.

That's what we do, we've found it to be best.

TOTALLAWN OF KY
01-12-2005, 05:49 PM
have you looked into groundskeeper pro its much better than quickbooks in my opinion