PDA

View Full Version : thnking about 1 800 lawncare

advancedlawncare
01-13-2005, 01:32 AM
I was wanting to know if anybody on here has gotten on with 1 800 lawncare? I am thinking about it and it sounds like it is a very good marketing tool. A proven method that seems to work if you apply the techniques. give me some feed back on this one, please

TSM
01-13-2005, 11:39 AM
because this site has their eyes on it... I wont comment

do a search, this subject has been discussed before

good luck

wojo23323
01-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Min. $295 per month. We were going to do it, but the next day another co. in our area started using it. So we went with 1-800-lawn service for our area code. Onlt $75 per month.

Soupy
01-13-2005, 02:31 PM
I was wanting to know if anybody on here has gotten on with 1 800 lawncare? I am thinking about it and it sounds like it is a very good marketing tool. A proven method that seems to work if you apply the techniques. give me some feed back on this one, please

I looked at it a long time ago when I thought about buying "lawn & pest assistant" software but wasn't impressed. I think I later seen a guy in my area with their sign on his truck, but I have never seen him since. Must not be doing him to well or I would have seen him again.

I didn't dig very far into it though. What happens if you sign on and later decide it's not worth it?

Who said it is a proven method? If it is proven then go for it.