PDA

View Full Version : Lesco

zinkjo
01-14-2005, 09:36 PM
Thinking of using Lesco for fertilizing/pesticide supplies.
Any opinions?

Etlawn
01-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Lesco fertilizer products are great in my opinion. The last company I worked for we switched between them and some other "low ball" companies and Lesco has a far superior produck in my opinion. I def give them a thumbs up!

TurfGuyTX
01-15-2005, 01:45 AM
I've always liked their merchandise.

ProLawns
01-15-2005, 01:54 AM
I've used Lesco for several years and found their products to be above average. The staff at Lesco is also very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions.

Luscious Lawns
01-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Lesco provides 90% of the chemicals we use. But take their suggestions with a grain of salt and research all "first time use" chemicals. Their webpage listing the label of their products is sometimes inaccurate. Check with CDMS before making the final decision on proper chemicals to use.

Their pricing, avaliability and quality make them a fair competitor

Allen

rkk95
01-15-2005, 10:16 AM
Lesco has great products, but their pricing sucks in my area. I buy most of my product at UHS,which is now called Verticon. They also have great products, and the pricing is good as well.

DUSTYCEDAR
01-15-2005, 10:29 AM
lesco is a nice place to buy they have a wide range of products

westwind
01-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Have used Lesco products for ten years, and will continue to do so.

garydale
01-23-2005, 11:55 AM
I have used Lesco for ten years and have been quite satisfied.

Thier service people have always been top notch, However under the newest CEO I have seen it decline lately. Pressure to sell,sell,sell has really hurt overall service.

My latest large order ($30K) was screwed up from day one and still is not straighten out. Several calls have not been returned by corporate people and my local guys hands are tied by management.

If not settled soon I will be shopping around.

K&L Landscaping
01-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Hard to go wrong with Lesco products. They also have great customer service. J.T. has taught me alot just over the telephone.

DLS1
01-23-2005, 01:56 PM
Just like customers like one stop shopping in a lawn company(i.e. mowing fert/spray, bush trimming,etc) I like one stop shopping for my fert/weed supplies. The Lesco I go to in Independence, Mo. is very knowledgeable about their products and what and when to apply them.

What more can I say but they are great. :D

YardPro
01-23-2005, 06:31 PM
my partner used them for 15 years. he saw them expand into the biggest national player there is. as they grew, thier customer service shrank. we stopped using them in 2000. we mainly use john deere landscapes now (they bought out out fert. supplier AND our irrigation supplier).