PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Dayton,oh area startin up this year??

afftandem
01-16-2005, 01:26 PM
looking for anyone in or around dayton, oh starting up this yr or considering.. any small timers.. sit down and talk the business.

tonygreek
01-16-2005, 02:52 PM
afftandem, i'm a dayton guy. with regard to the lco, we are going to start somewhat slowly this spring after dipping the toe in the water with fall clean-ups and snow removal. the lco was actually started to drive business to my exteriors remodeling work, which is working quite well and to give a couple of nephews some business experience. i also own exterior remodeling and gutter companies, all under the "Curb Appeal: The Exteriors Company" umbrella.

i saw in another of your posts that you are an AF refugee. i did a 3 year stint at wpafb in the ecomm consulting field as a personal investigation into whether i wanted to start a tech consulting contractor. didn't take long to realize that i wanted no part of that world.

shoot me a pm. i'd be more than happy to hook up with you if interested. i don't have much to offer in the way of lco advice as of yet, but i have strong business/marketing/entrepreurial background. we cover the entire dayton metro area, but the lco side is currently only being targeted to oakwood (my backyard), south suburbs, and the beavercreek (east 'burbs) area.

www.caexteriors.com

tony

tonygreek
01-18-2005, 09:56 AM