PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance to Get it!!!!

RedWingsDet
01-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Well guys im offering it again to you guys before I put it up in Tradin' Times, Auto Trader, and on Auto Trader Online.

I have an 94 f150 4x4 extended cab, 8ft bed, for sale. It has a rebuilt trans that was rebuilt in nov of 04, new rear main, new brakes, new oil pump, new trans cooler, new trailer hitch and brake controller in the cab, and tons of other stuff, over $3500 invested into it in the past 4 months to make it in tip top shape, I only used it for landscaping for like 2-3 months and was never plowed with or had one attached, so you know it wasnt beat on. This thing will last a long time. Im asking $4800 OBO for it. This is a work horse and can make ALOT more money then if you bought something new. Theres only a tiny bit of rust on the ext. cab part, and like 3 little spots that are on the hood that are like not even a dime big. Oh, and its an automatic v8, power windows and locks.

I'll throw in the lightbar too (I just bought it 2.5 weeks ago), and it comes with a bedliner and a toolbox for the bed.

Give me a call @ 313-575-9323, or shoot me some PM's.