PDA

View Full Version : Gopher templates, Computer nerd needed...

sailinstud420
01-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Can someone please instruct me on how to actually make use of the templates that gopher software offers? I want to be able to edit them and modify them to my needs. I can't figure out how to get it into word and be able to use it. I can open it using adobe but I can't really add and delete as I'd like in that program. What do all of you use to make use of the templates? I am mainly after getting the graphics for a flyer I would like to make. Help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Smithers
01-16-2005, 10:27 PM
why dont you ask team gopher? PM them and they will let you know. just a thought.

Team Gopher
01-18-2005, 08:01 PM
Hi sailinstud420,

If you are using Adobe, you should be able to eraase any lettering in the flyer that you don't want and then retype over it the text you do want. Let us know how it works for you.

sailinstud420
01-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Your talking about adobe acrobat I take it? Im not familar with the program but I'll see what I can do. I have adobe photoshop too, but I know absolutely nothing bout that one....

Carolina Cutter
01-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Go to Wal-Mart or Target or somewhere like that and buy Printmaster 16. It's only like $10 or so. Then save the file as a picture and then copy it into printmaster.....Like this.........

Team Gopher
01-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Hi Merlin,

Good for you, that really looks nice.

Hi sailinstud420,

Use your Adobe Photoshop to edit the flyers. Let us know how they turn out.