PDA

View Full Version : Placing Bids

LawnEmpire
01-16-2005, 10:43 PM
How many of you guys are out there right now placing bids on business, condos, etc?? I havent submitted any yet, Im going to start tomorrow morning

J Hisch
01-16-2005, 10:48 PM
I have one that re-news in Dec. but just starting calling last week for the re-newals and asking if anyone is taking bids/proposals.

Mudmower
01-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Been dropping by with brochure's where ever I see a potential client.........been doing it since October. If you are looking for commercials, most have already bid 2005 work. Unless someone screws up or they are dragging their feet. I have two acerage contracts wrapped up and three more waiting to here (Prop. management checking all bids and References, Ins. ect). I lost one by a sizeable amount, and two others I was in the ball park. Good luck.

Jim

IronHorse3136
01-28-2005, 02:29 AM
Take hand fulls of your business cards to Real Estate Agents. They sometimes have houses with a maintenance budget for cutting the grass and even some coloring. They need the house looking its best to get the BEST PRICES. Set a flat rate for simple mow and blow, and you won't have any free time left.

andersonmowing23
01-28-2005, 07:36 PM
I agree if you want lots of yards talk to realitors. They always seem to have yards for you, somtimes you can even get their offices.