PDA

View Full Version : Forms to Download

coastallandscapesolutions
01-17-2005, 03:05 PM
I have been asked what forms I use. Here is a link to download them. Saves time replying to PM's. These are the basic forms I used and each one was customized from what you can download and tailored to each client. I don't think I had one that was the same. I add some more later this month when I have the time. I must have 30 or 40 of them. These are the most common ones. All are in MS Word for Windows XP.

http://www.coastalgreenscapes.com/forms.htm

Smithers
01-17-2005, 09:33 PM
coastal, i see that noone has said it, so i will be the first one...

thank you. i am sure that these forms will help a lot of people. that is very generous of you. thank you very much.

N.H.BOY
01-17-2005, 09:51 PM
COASTAL- I for one I want to thank you. Some-what of a new guy here, still learning and I need all the help and advice I can get. Just goes to show that you all really want to help. So thanks for the forms and I am hoping in the next few weeks I can get all my forms and "aggrements" all together before early spring THANKS :waving:

Smithers
01-17-2005, 10:43 PM
nhboy, dont forget to get insurance and register with the state if you have not done so.
:)

LB Landscaping
01-17-2005, 11:07 PM
Coastal looks great, very professional. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

boxoffire
01-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Way cool of you Coastal. I was one of the goof balls looking for a bid sheet from you earlier and I come out here to see if you replied back and you put a thread out here for everyone. Let me know if you ever head up to Raleigh and I'll meet you and buy you a beer! :drinkup: Thanks so much, sir. Hell, maybe I'll come live in MB and cut grass for you and play golf with most of my money... lol...

Green-Pro
01-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Coastal,

Congrats on the big Christmas decision, a big thank you for the forms they will definitely come in handy. Hope its a bit warmer down your way than it is here!!
:waving:

G-P

Soupy
01-17-2005, 11:43 PM
I suggest that the new guys also take a look at the pricing on Coaltal's website. Especially the $35 minimum for grass cutting.

Lux Lawn
01-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Coastal
Lots of forms there I wish my cuputer would let me open them to check them out because I am looking for some new forms.O-Well I am sure it will help lots of others.

Team Gopher
01-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Hi CoastalGreenscapes,

Great post. Thank you!

01-19-2005, 08:03 AM
Coastal
Lots of forms there I wish my cuputer would let me open them to check them out because I am looking for some new forms.O-Well I am sure it will help lots of others.

You should be able to open them. They open with Microsoft Word. If it will not open then go to microsoft.com and download the MS Word Reader and you can see them but not edit them.

nitrotim
01-19-2005, 08:10 AM
You should be able to open them. They open with Microsoft Word. If it will not open then go to microsoft.com and download the MS Word Reader and you can see them but not edit them.

Coastal thanks for the forms also I have wordperfect 11 and it converts them and I can still edit them.

YardPro
01-23-2005, 08:32 AM
good wording on the forms.
thanks for sharing.

Lux Lawn
01-24-2005, 07:35 PM

Thanks for the help I did just did that and started checking them out they look good.

01-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Be sure to check back next Monday as there will be about 25 forms added to this list. I just don't have the time this week to do it.

Brian

Drew Gemma
01-24-2005, 11:36 PM
I would like to thank you for all the help you provide to everyone on here. I have been a member for awhile now and you seem to be one of the more professional individuals on here. I think that is something we all should strive for because with professionalism the opportunity to charge higher prices becomes easier. Professionalism, neatness, and organization make the sale.

PMLAWN
01-25-2005, 04:49 AM
Thanks Coastal, Always good to compare to see if something can be worded better. I like what I see. And talking about liking what I see, The calender thread is great. Thanks,

PMLAWN
01-25-2005, 04:57 AM
Coastal--Looking at your web site I see that you have the turfco aerator. What did you think of that. Did it do what they say?
Do you think it would be OK on the hills? (I know your mostly flat) Thanks for any reply