PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Hamonds

James Cormier
01-17-2005, 07:16 PM
THe real mvp showed up last night. His name is Tom Brady.

A reported from Indy asked Ted Johnson why there where no pro bowlers on the defense, and how could that D stop Manning?

His response was, " we only care about 1 bowl, and its not the pro bowl"

Btw, That lawn looked great, did you know that field is heated underneath?

qps
01-17-2005, 09:38 PM

A reported from Indy asked Ted Johnson why there where no pro bowlers on the defense, and how could that D stop Manning?

Man you know how to hurt a guy....I'm in Indy...what the hell...we can't beat the Pat's at Foxboro....maybe next year...yeah right..

Hamons
01-18-2005, 09:57 AM

Are you apologizing to me? I stopped caring as soon as the Chiefs were out of it!!!! Actually I caught the second half of that game -- it was pretty good! Both games this weekend were good games!!!!

Watch out for the Chiefs next Year!!!

James Cormier
01-18-2005, 10:28 AM
Are you apologizing to me? I stopped caring as soon as the Chiefs were out of it!!!! Actually I caught the second half of that game -- it was pretty good! Both games this weekend were good games!!!!

I thought you where a big Colts fan, someone early in the year was telling me how the Pats didnt beat the colts on opening day, the colts lost it. Thought it was you, sorry

All week up here in Mass all we heard about was how Manning and the colts where gonna destroy the pats defense, the Pats where just lucky earlier in the year to win. Then listening to vanderjerk all week, it just felt really good to win that game, next to the 2 superbowl games it was the best win in the history of the Pats.

James Cormier
01-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Man you know how to hurt a guy....I'm in Indy...what the hell...we can't beat the Pat's at Foxboro....maybe next year...yeah right..

Didnt the Pats beat the colts last year in Indy??? 4 and goal, couldnt get it in.

Been a red sox fan for ever, so I know about choking and heart break, so I guess I should be gentle with you Colts fans.........yeah right :)

GreenMonster
01-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Been a red sox fan for ever, so I know about choking and heart break

Come on James, that's all history now, too! :cool2:

timturf
01-18-2005, 11:34 AM

Yes, we all say, wait till next year.

qps
01-18-2005, 12:45 PM
I thought you where a big Colts fan, someone early in the year was telling me how the Pats didnt beat the colts on opening day, the colts lost it. Thought it was you, sorry

All week up here in Mass all we heard about was how Manning and the colts where gonna destroy the pats defense, the Pats where just lucky earlier in the year to win. Then listening to vanderjerk all week, it just felt really good to win that game, next to the 2 superbowl games it was the best win in the history of the Pats.

Yeah I think that was the play that Willy Mc...faked a leg injury to stop the clock so the defense could rest......then stopped em at the goal line, if you heard that the pat's defense was going to be destroyed by the colts it must have been other's talking, Indy fans are usually quiet, except Vander-jerk, Manning gave all the credit to the Pat's...as they deserved it...and if anyone says that last years game the colts recievers didn't get mugged, look at the tapes, they tell the tale....but hey we got our butts whipped...so be it...best of luck with the Steelers. :)