PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a good place to buy door hangers

kturf
01-17-2005, 08:28 PM
Anyone know of a good place to buy door hangers on line that look good but wont break the bank to buy

walker-talker
01-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Try either www.48hourprint.com or www.postcardswarehouse.com Both offer great service and fairly competitive prices. Around $500 for 5000 double-sided doorhangers.

Precision
01-17-2005, 11:48 PM
I just ordered from doorhangers.com. $339 for 7500 double sided. We will see what I get and what the quality is like.

kdbetters
01-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Go to http://www.door-hangers-direct.com you can get 10,000 for $238+shipping. Now this is for 3.66 x 8.50 size with balck ink, however if you can design a good doorhanger it can go places. Also, you can order less or more and still get a good price. Some of these palces online make you order way more than you want just to give you a bulk discount. Just keep in mind the more flyers or doorhangers you get the more you have to hang. Last thing is to remember is, you can order alot now to get the big discount and have them last you for the entire season (May, July, September).

walker-talker
01-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Just keep in mind the more flyers or doorhangers you get the more you have to hang.Also, keep in mind, the more you hang the more responses you're going to get. It's all a numbers and timing game with media of this type. I guess you can choose and pick what kind of doorhanger you want within your budget.

marko
01-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Check out www.vistaprint.com I have not used them yet, but the prices looked good. I have seen many favorable responses on this site about them.

kdbetters
01-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Also, keep in mind, the more you hang the more responses you're going to get. It's all a numbers and timing game with media of this type. I guess you can choose and pick what kind of doorhanger you want within your budget.

Yes this is true, however many new lawn companies get excited about how many customers they can acquire from fliers or doorhangers so they order alot only to find out that it is time consuming and that you have to work consistently to get them out. There is nothing worse than ordering two many and just have them laying around the house not working for you. Thats why I said if you do order alot, then have a plan to distribute them and be reasonable to yourself. Suppose you order 10,000(as myself is doing) and by time you get through 2,000 of them you get so busy from the responses, well there goes the other thousands to be left until theres time(which as the season grows youll only get busier). All I'm saying is think about the whole picture when ordering these things, and if you feel you need more then just order them at a later date, its no big deal, the companies will still be there.