PDA

View Full Version : Clip Art

wch&g
01-28-2001, 10:07 PM
I'm putting a flyer togehter with all the great info I have
gotten from this forum but I don't have a good clipart of a lawn mower I was hoping someone would have some good ones they would share a ZTR would be great.

Thanks

Guido
01-28-2001, 10:15 PM
I have a bunch of clipart on my site if you would like to download it feel free. Not sure if I have any ZTR's on there but I have some on my PC I think, I'll upload them for you. What brand were you looking for?

Guido
01-28-2001, 10:29 PM
Just posted 25 to 30 pics of ZTR's on my site under the folder that says clipart and animations. I found a bunch from scag and exmark, a couple from ferris, a couple from walker and one from DC. Couldn't find any good ones for DC, maybe Eric has some if thats what you need. If you find anymore that aren't there, e-mail them to me or upload them to my site in that folder. Thanks!

Hope this helped!

Davis TLC
01-28-2001, 11:12 PM
Take a look at guido's site, he has some pretty good clip art files there. I got a few off there for a flyer I have done up. He has some good pics there.

wch&g
01-29-2001, 06:12 AM
Thanks,

Guido you do have some great pic's in there and thanks for taking the time to upload them. I should have been more clear about what I was looking for I need something like a cartoon not photos sorry about that. If its ok with you I may use some of your photos on my web site. It's not up yet but it will be soon.

Thank you for your time

Guido
01-29-2001, 06:34 AM
Take some and leave some! :)

I haven't seen any cartoon pics of a Z though, if you find some let me know and I'll put them up there too.

Good Luck!

mowerman90
01-29-2001, 04:53 PM
Many Thanks Guido. Found a couple clips that I know I can use. People don't realize the time and effort that goes into posting and maintaining your site, I just want to say thank you to let you know it's appreciated!!

Guido
01-30-2001, 11:20 PM
for putting it to good use! Just keep e-mailing me or uploading pics of your guys rigs and equipment or jobs or whatever and we'll keep it jammed pack with new stuff!

Its really no problem for me, just gives me something to do once in a while when I get bored of surfing the net. Someday I'll be able to make a real site when I'm done practicing with frontpage! ;)

Thanks again guys, and keep your pics coming!