PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft has Small Biz Accounting

tonygreek
01-18-2005, 11:17 AM
software currently in Beta. was talking to a friend this weekend who works for microsoft and he says it looks pretty good. it should be rolling out mid-year or so and be sold as stand-alone and bundled within Office Small Business Edition. obviously the big feature being that it's fully integrated with Office and Outlook. the downside, of course, being that it's more of the pie for billy gates.

tony

KCLandscape
01-18-2005, 05:59 PM
I am betatesting it right now. Very similar setup to QB. They are parterning with ADP for payroll. It integrates with their new contact management software. Microsoft is famous for stealing others ideas and integrating/creating their own programs to sell. This one is aimed at quickbooks and peachtree

Smithers
01-18-2005, 06:26 PM
i currently have MS Money for business and I LOVE IT. it is so easy to use....great. the only reason i dont like QB is that it is too over my head.

KC, is it easy to use?

KCLandscape
01-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Well, it is similar to MS Money in its format. It is also similar to QB in options. It is easy to use, but still takes time to understand the inter-relations of your imputs

Smithers
01-18-2005, 09:23 PM
how did you get to test it? i might buy it when it comes out. i really have a problem of giving my money to Gates, but i tell you what...they are making everyone else out there look at their products and make them better...they act as checks and ballances system.

increadibly easy to use, that's for sure.