PDA

View Full Version : Hey Eric Elm

bw
05-19-2000, 04:58 PM
Man i was just over at your site, are you a freakin millionaire or what? you do very nice work and have some very nice equipment. If you don't mind me being nosy, i was just wondering how you got started, where your located (because i sure don't want to compete with you) and how much you charge for some of those yards, their pretty big, also how many employees do you have. once again sorry for being nosy, but i want to be where your at someday.

smoker
05-19-2000, 10:07 PM
take a number bw!!!!!!

Eric ELM
05-19-2000, 11:06 PM
Wow, Thanks BW!!!<br>I'm just a poor old dude from Chicago, out trying to make a living. I got started about 15 years ago after putting in about 22 years of carpentry. I grew up on a farm, so I learned to drive tractors at 5 years old and was working in the field by 6 years old. Learned to drive straight planting corn at 7 years, but that was with horses. I've also mowed with horses. LOL Did anyone mention I was OLD? I guess I got off the subject a bit here. Anyway, I do the main mowing and have 2 helpers. Glad you liked my Website. I did it with MS Publisher in December and that was my first attempt at doing a site. I've done 5 more since for other guys.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

HOMER
05-19-2000, 11:38 PM
YA, DID HE MENTION HE WAS OLD! HIS BIRTHDAY IS THE 22ND AND I THINK HE'S TURNING 100 OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT!<p>MAKE SURE YA'LL WISH HIM A HAPPY CENTURY!<p>HOMER