PDA

View Full Version : fert license?

timberho
01-20-2005, 06:07 PM
just starting up a bussiness this year and am considering offering fert as an extra service and a way to make contacts, but do i need any sort of licensing?? I will be using organic fert and soil treatments like revive (also organic) but no weed control. is this ok? live in CO

Green Dreams
01-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Revive? I didn't know they still sold that stuff. Tru green bought out Evergreen in 88 and brought that stuff to houston to market. They sold it as a surfactant to retain moisture. I don't think anyone ever saw a difference. I used to sell the plant food in my garage sales for a buck...lol. Probably still have some left.

timberho
01-20-2005, 06:30 PM
thanks for the help. we use revive alot in colorado and it can make a big difference in drought years

tiru
01-20-2005, 09:05 PM
What part of colorado you in?
Check out this site http://www.ag.state.co.us./DPI/home.html

timberho
01-20-2005, 10:44 PM
louisville

Mo Green
01-21-2005, 12:11 AM
just starting up a bussiness this year and am considering offering fert as an extra service and a way to make contacts, but do i need any sort of licensing?? I will be using organic fert and soil treatments like revive (also organic) but no weed control. is this ok? live in CO

It varies from state to state. Check with your state dept. of agriculture. I think you can find out that info on their website.