PDA

View Full Version : When to start advertiseing

B.L.C.
01-20-2005, 08:13 PM
around what date will most of you begin advertiseing? early feb.?

J Hisch
01-22-2005, 12:27 AM
Residental Biggest push Feb 7-10th to April 15th. Commercial accounts December-March

mommacutz
01-22-2005, 10:03 PM
We'll start around mid Feb and continue on thru Sept.

allaccesslandscaping
01-22-2005, 11:13 PM
NEVER EVER STOP ADVERTISMENT.. I do it year round. The most important thing to do is keep passing your bus.cards of flyiers out at all times.

I have had sevral customer call me and say I recieve about three or four of your cards. Within in the last two months. I figure i at least give you a call.

Also when iam inline @ wal-mart or any store I pass my card out to who ever is in my line.

I also had had some election type flyiers made and i place them in high traffic spots. Next to banks etc.....

NEVER EVER STOP ADVERTISIG :

Team Gopher
01-25-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi B.L.C.,

I agree with allaccesslandscaping. You should try to always advertise your services. We have many flyer ideas posted (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=942) that may inspire you for different parts of the year.

sc8per_7
01-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Just a thought, how busy do you want to be??? if you want to keep busy, you must always be prospecting, prospecting and prospecting...
P.S. it is spelled "Advertising". So get up every day and prospect...
Good luck and God Bless, Art :waving:

PMLAWN
01-29-2005, 08:32 AM
We don't do any in Dec. as Christmas is to busy for most to care about us, But we go strong the rest of the year.
Mid Jan.--Mid Feb.-- First of March and every month after on the 1st