PDA

View Full Version : I AM BACK!

lawrence stone
05-18-2000, 10:09 AM
Do to some internal changes at lawnsite.com the embargo on my participation has been lifted.<p>As a treat to some of you scrubs who need a &quot;stone&quot; fix I will be hosting a new show<br>tonight at 8pm est on lawnsite java chat<br>called &quot;How to be a lawn care millionare&quot;.

Greenkeepers
05-18-2000, 10:19 AM
Stone-<p>Boy that was short and sweet. I bet your just going to get showered with gifts and thoughtful words now that we are going to be honored with your presence again! You do have some good input though, too bad you incorporate your attitude/ego into it most of the time. <p>This should be fun!!

bdemir
05-18-2000, 11:48 AM
Stone you are fine with me your input is what counts. Nice to have you back.

Getmow
05-18-2000, 12:17 PM
You sere gone????lol

geogunn
05-18-2000, 12:25 PM
as I predicted, you have surfaced again.<p>get the beers and call the sherriff!<p>GEO

Scraper
05-18-2000, 02:18 PM
I think watching the Stanley Cup playoffs will be a little more &quot;interesting&quot;...glad to see you're back though. Good advice just a sour voice at times.<p>GO FLYERS!!!

grasskutter
05-18-2000, 02:26 PM
Hey Stone a real man keeps his word, I guess your just a turd.

Alan
05-18-2000, 04:17 PM
I knew it was too good to be true. What happened, not enough people to try to impress over on your own site?

Charles
05-18-2000, 07:04 PM
Welcome back Lawrence. hey he just a hard working slob like the rest of us. Give him a break lol

steven Bousquet
05-18-2000, 07:21 PM
lansite java chat, what is that? stone you are very amusing, i can see why you are self employed. lawn care millionare marries who? are you for real or is that are joke? i would like to see it if its real. Well your that stirrer in the lawn site drink. let me know whats real.

MOW ED
05-18-2000, 07:27 PM
You didn't answer me on the other post. What was the big deal that tied your shorts in a knot? Mayby you will tell in the chat room. C ya later.

Eric ELM
05-18-2000, 07:35 PM
Welcome back Lawrence<br>Steven: Java Chat is a chat room that can be accessed by scrolling up to the top of this page after reading and look just below the banner ads, next to Back To Lawnsite Dot Com and you will see Java Chat. It is for real and Lawrence Stone was there chatting last night, along with several other guys. Java Chat is there for everyone of us to use, so join in.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

Victor
05-18-2000, 11:35 PM
It is too bad that Stone decided to come back, but if you see him for what he is. You'll know that ignoring him, and not caring about a word he says, are the best ways to deal with a nobody like him. <p>Victor

jrblawncare
05-19-2000, 06:38 AM
Sorry I missed the chat last night...This SCRUB sure did miss him...sure...The &quot;LORD OF LAWNS&quot; is back !!

Nilsson Associates
05-19-2000, 08:07 AM
Hope nobody minds me posting my 2 cents worth but figure Lawrence Stone has given this forum lots of good ideas, so you have to give him credit for the good he has done. It's easy to criticize the negative, overlook the positive. Besides, he does &quot;liven up&quot; the joint. Nobody gets paid for making these posts, what has Stone got to gain from helping out? Let em do it in whatever style suits him. Like anybody else, if the rhetoric gets out of hand from time to time, anybody can get &quot;thrown off&quot;.<br>Sometimes you need to let people just &quot;be themselves&quot; .. whatever that means. <p>Phil Nilsson<p><p>

yardsmith
05-19-2000, 09:54 AM
The &quot;thorn in my flesh&quot; is back :)<br>thorns as I learned in church 2 weeks ago are painful & irritating at times, but are a necessary evil so to speak, because they can teach us things we wouldn't learn in the normal course of life.<br>Welcome back Stone<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

steven Bousquet
05-19-2000, 09:18 PM
how did your chat go on java lava

AB Lawn Care
05-19-2000, 11:02 PM
Well he crawled back!All I can say is :(<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care