PDA

View Full Version : Mo deck

lawman
01-29-2001, 03:11 PM
Has anyone tried this stuff? If so how does it work?

Mark
01-29-2001, 05:03 PM
I haven't tried mow-deck but have tried others. Can't tell much difference. My old scraper gets the job done. On Toro-Z Master the deck is easy to clean and during summer, i usually clean it onece a month due the SFS deck also cuts great when wet. Marks Mowing Service

powerreel
01-29-2001, 07:18 PM
I've used Mo Deck for years and swear by it! Up here in Seattle we always mow in the rain, life would be different without Mo Deck's polymer coating! It will adhere to any surface and will keep grass from clogging your deck. Saves time and money. I think of it as sort of RainX for lawnmowers. Hope this helps.

Mark
01-29-2001, 09:23 PM
Powereel hey it really works. Thanks for you post ill be getting some this week. Marks Mowing Service

Acute Cut
01-29-2001, 10:21 PM
Not disagreeing with powerreel, but how often do you have to apply it to the deck? Daily, bi-weekly? With all of the rain us Northwesterners get, you need to apply it liberally on a constant basis to make any difference. I used it on my push mowers years ago and never got into the habit. It wore off kind of fast. I am going to try it on the exmarks this year though.

Thanks for reading them advertisements guys!

MR.MO-DECK
01-30-2001, 11:11 PM
Hi guys, I thought I would shed light on MO-DECK without sounding like a used car salesman. MO-DECK is a polymer spray that will adhere it's self right to the metal of any surface. There is no other product like it on the market today. I have seen an oil spray like WD-40 in a hand pump plastic bottle but that comes off when the grass is wet. MO-DECK does not. I have been involved with MO-DECK for over 12 years as a retailer. We sell Walker, Dixie Chopper, Toro and others. Walker type mowers need this product to mow in morning dew as does the other brands that use catcher systems. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Enjoy your Lawnsite, it's the best. Ted

P.S It comes in a spray paint type can so it goes about as far as paint would. It should be sprayed on when you change your blades.