PDA

View Full Version : Sample Contracts?

Slcareco
01-24-2005, 06:01 PM
I know i made a thread bout this before but didnt get what I was looking for. Wondering if anyone can show me there contracts/service agreements so i can get an idea how to go about creating mine.. thanks in advance!

Smithers
01-24-2005, 09:38 PM
didn't you ask this before? :sleeping:

do a search under my name. that should give you a good thread to work with.

Team Gopher
01-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi Slcareco,

Did you check here (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=877)?

Slcareco
01-26-2005, 07:06 PM
petrentz your contract is Oasis Green Inc right? It looks like the exact same contract and wording as Midas Touch Out Door Services.... http://lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31415

you let him copy or you copy off him?

Smithers
01-26-2005, 08:02 PM
petrentz your contract is Oasis Green Inc right? It looks like the exact same contract and wording as Midas Touch Out Door Services.... http://lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31415

you let him copy or you copy off him?
no, i did not let him copy my contract....and i dont remember him thanking me, either.

but you know....it is ok. i am sure he was not the only one that copied it.

Slcareco
01-26-2005, 08:05 PM
well i thank you very much for yours as an example and is it alright if some ifnot most of the policy is used by me? also what other things should i consider in mine since im just starting out?

Smithers
01-26-2005, 08:10 PM
you are welcome and also free to use it for your newly founded company. :)

i could not think of anything else to add on there. if you think of something......let me know.

Slcareco
01-26-2005, 08:13 PM
question about this one line: All quotes/estimates are valid for 5 days after the date of proposal as indicated above.

What does that mean exactly?

Smithers
01-26-2005, 08:27 PM
the price may change if you call me on the sixth day. depending how busy i am...most likely not, but at least i have leverage!

for fall cleanup...more leaves can fall down if you wait until Jan to call me after getting my quote in Nov..

Slcareco
01-26-2005, 08:28 PM
gotcya good idea! how do i send you my contract so far so you can help me or let me know what you think or critique it . .?

Smithers
01-26-2005, 08:31 PM
put it on here.....i might let you know tomorrow..my hands hurts from typing

Slcareco
01-26-2005, 08:40 PM
heres my contract so far let me know what to do with it and what you think, thanks

Slcareco
01-26-2005, 08:42 PM
sorry bout that wrong one this is the one heh thanks for your cooperation...

Slcareco
01-27-2005, 01:24 PM
the final one is under critique my contract, idk if you looked it over yet or not? but no body seems to be leaving any comments

Smithers
01-27-2005, 02:28 PM
i just did....here it goes:

1. get a PO box. you dont want your customers to know where you live. not right now, but get one in the future.
2.i'd not put dates under my services, april to nov, etc....you might do something in march, who knows.
3. you dont need the service agreement and the name on the second page.
4. you go in details in your agreement...i guess it's ok. gives them something to read.

i really like it. i read the one that is on THIS thread...not the new one that you just told me about.

Lawn-Scapes
01-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Here's one I use for commercial bids. I'm still working on the snow removal section. You can modify it to suite your needs.

Slcareco
01-27-2005, 06:09 PM
thank you all for the comments and suggestions i guess its pretty much good to go huh

Smithers
01-27-2005, 10:10 PM
thank you all for the comments and suggestions i guess its pretty much good to go huh
i think you are...go there and knock them dead.

Slcareco
01-31-2005, 04:08 PM
another question about your policy... what does this exactly mean:

3. If __________ arrives at the property to provide service, but can not gain access to the property (due to locked gate for example), the customer will be charged a regular fee even though we were unable to service the inaccessible portion of the yard. If we have to come out and service the remaining portion of the yard, additional fee may be charged.

So your saying if i can get to the backyard and front to cut they will be charged for that week regardless?

Smithers
01-31-2005, 04:18 PM
yeah....highly unlikely, but at least it's in the contract. we have a few customers with locks on their gates since they have dogs (once in awhile).

i printed that document in double sided 3 part the other day at Kinko's - $.60 each. awesome print quality. a little pricy, but i got only 25 copies.

Slcareco
01-31-2005, 04:21 PM
wouldnt it be resonable to come another time that week or no? keep that in the policy

Slcareco
02-01-2005, 07:46 PM
another question.... under the serives you have linessss and lines for notes what kinda notes would be put there??

Smithers
02-01-2005, 08:17 PM
wouldnt it be resonable to come another time that week or no? keep that in the policy
you can go.....but that's ANOTHER 30-50 min that you have to waste.....since you have to go again. remember....time is money!!.

sorry i did not see this until now.

Smithers
02-01-2005, 08:18 PM
another question.... under the serives you have linessss and lines for notes what kinda notes would be put there??
in those lines....i will describe the job to them:

ex. mow, cut, trim, etc....

or,

install mulch around the landscape beds.

or,
take out bush, clean up after that.

N.H.BOY
02-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey PETRENTZ------You have been given some great advice for some of the new guys and myself. Just wanted to send a note and say thanks. :blob3:

Smithers
02-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey PETRENTZ------You have been given some great advice for some of the new guys and myself. Just wanted to send a note and say thanks. :blob3:
ooooooooooooh, that is really nice of you, NHBOY...i REALLY, REALLY appreciate that. i dont mind doing it at ALL. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

let me know if you guys need anything, ok? any time.

Slcareco
02-01-2005, 10:03 PM
thanks agian so much!! instead of notes i have a part in my agreement that explain each service in depth its coming out really nice ill have it posted soon!

Smithers
02-01-2005, 10:09 PM
thanks agian so much!! instead of notes i have a part in my agreement that explain each service in depth its coming out really nice ill have it posted soon!
ok...no problem. but leave some space if someone wants something different that is not on your detailed list.

also, when you post the newest one....delete all of your other ones from the server to save space.

robcrow03
03-16-2005, 01:59 PM
thanks for all the advice Petrentz. Looking thru the threads and have taken much of your advice to heart. Just wanted to say thanks.

Smithers
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
thanks for all the advice Petrentz. Looking thru the threads and have taken much of your advice to heart. Just wanted to say thanks.
not a problem, rob...i am glad to help every time. let me know if you have any other questions, ok? good luck with everything!!!