PDA

View Full Version : New contract - what do you think

fairwayCuts
01-26-2005, 12:12 AM
I've been trying to wright up an agreement for this year and have finally compiled a draft. It's a cobination of my work and a template from the Gopher website. I had my accountant read over it and she though the wording was very dificult. I don't get this feeling though. Mabey I'm not good at english ;) :dizzy: .

Feel free to use this as a draft for yourself if you'd like.

HOOLIE
01-26-2005, 12:27 AM
What did the accountant mean by "difficult"? It looks pretty good to me. I mean, it wasn't filled with a bunch of "legal-ese" type words.

PLM-1
01-26-2005, 12:35 AM
From Notes to Service Agreement on needs a little work. I'm pretty good at English and it does get a little bit tough. Punctuation needs help too which is part of the problem. Just trying to be critical...nothing personal. Don't take any offense!

PLM-1
01-26-2005, 01:01 AM
couldn't PM it to you so here you go...

fairwayCuts
01-26-2005, 12:46 PM
What did the accountant mean by "difficult"? It looks pretty good to me. I mean, it wasn't filled with a bunch of "legal-ese" type words.

I think she thought that some of the wording wasn't correct. Ending sentences with a preposition :dizzy: , wrong use of some words ;). I don't know, I just about flunked English in school :help: .

fairwayCuts
01-26-2005, 12:48 PM
From Notes to Service Agreement on needs a little work. I'm pretty good at English and it does get a little bit tough. Punctuation needs help too which is part of the problem. Just trying to be critical...nothing personal. Don't take any offense!

Thnaks for all the revisions :D . After reading your copy, a lot of it seems to go smoother.

Lux Lawn
01-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Fairway
New contract looks good,that is something I am starting to work on as well.Gophers templates is where I am starting and getting ideas from others.

Smithers
01-26-2005, 09:13 PM
couldn't PM it to you so here you go...
you can not attach files in a PM.

Smithers
01-26-2005, 09:17 PM
i like the original. instead of a watermark logo, i'd put it on top.

also, you mention weather conditions in the 1st paragrapgh and then something similar in the middle.good work