PDA

View Full Version : Job Fairs

kris
01-26-2005, 11:11 AM
I am looking for any information you can share about job fairs.
Any "out of the box" ideas.

So far I have thought about bringing the following to the booth:

Information on our safety program
Company profile
Pictures of our Work
Business Cards
"Blurb" on positions available
Applications

mbella
01-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Kris, I used to do a lot of these for the company I worked for before starting my business. I always liked to see photos of employee outings. I don't know if you guys do anything like go fishing or bowling or whatever, but if you do and you have photos, hang some in your booth.

Another thing we did was take pleanty of giveways. We had company pens, shirts, sweatshirts, etc. We would raffle the more expensive items such as the sweatshirts. Students could write their information on a card and then would be called if their card was drawn. It gives you a chance to follow up with a phone call.

kris
01-26-2005, 05:44 PM
I always liked to see photos of employee outings. I don't know if you guys do anything like go fishing or bowling or whatever, but if you do and you have photos, hang some in your booth.

Mike, I really like that idea thanks ... as far as giving away stuff, I will bring a few "t" shirts and ball caps . I don't really want every kids name in the school. It is in a central part of our province and probably only 1/4 from my area.